Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

<edited> no one wanted to help in three weeks?

ah well never mind.
    Last edited by Okarnill; October 31st, 2011 at 11:40 AM.

Testing...is anyone here? Really need to talk to someone...
    My blog at paganquest.wordpress.com

”I would rather lurk in the shadows knowing what’s there, than stand in the light and be afraid of the dark.”

is offline Proud member of the Witches of TOSwick
    I'm here if you want to visit.

It seems like nobody is here anymore... damn. I guess forums are outdated in 2016, just use Reddit nowadays
    .. But if someone is here, I have a problem. Many family members of mine are pagan or at least include paganism in their lifes. I personally just consider myself eclectic, I believe on all sorts of things. But I do believe in karma strongly and that's where my problem comes in.

My dad is a disorganized schizophrenic who also has narcissistic personality disorder and has had several physically violent episodes throughout my life. Nowadays he is just verbally violent. Due to unfortunate circumstances which I will not get into, I now live with my father.

My father keeps saying things that are seriously bothering me and I'm worried he's cursing me to terrible future lives (he doesn't believe in magic or astrology, but he does believe in very strange things that don't make sense as a side effect of his schizophrenia). Still, he keeps saying "you won't have any friends in your future lives", or "you're going to be a villain in your next life and kill a bunch of people, you'll never be a hero." Or even "you're going to be stuck with me in my next life, because once I'm born again I'll make you come back to earth with me." And all kinds of other things.

This may sound paranoid but I'm seriously concerned that his words are interfering with my karma. I don't want to be whatever my dad wants me to be in future lives, I already have no friends in this life (not an exaggeration for attention, I really don't) and the last thing I need is to become a bad person in my next life. I'm worried he cursed me or doomed me but the thing is I can't get away from him because my only other option be homelessness.

Do you think these concerns are valid or do you think I'm just being paranoid? He's always saying cruel, disgusting terrible things but it's due to his mental illness he has no control over. Is there some kind of spell I can do to not only shield his negativity but also "undo" anything he might have doomed me to?

I'm sorry you have to put up with such negativity.

My personal belief is that he is merely talking out his arse. However, words have power, if only to hurt you and make you anxious. If you can't ignore it, perhaps do a nightly cleansing ritual wherein all negativity is banished from you. You could also look into shielding if you do feel he is cursing you.

On shielding:
    http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...ight=shielding
    http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...ight=shielding

You can probably find some effective practices with searches.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Hey everybody. I feel kind of lonely and I need someone to talk to. My situation is that I miss my friend Kmartin60. She the only friend that I ever talk to ever since this forum was revived. And all this loneliness is making me sad and depressed. I really miss her and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    Do you know where she went? I'm sorry you are feeling down now. I hope there will be more people on now so you won't be talking to just one or two people.
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hey everybody. I feel kind of lonely and I need someone to talk to. My situation is that I miss my friend Kmartin60. She the only friend that I ever talk to ever since this forum was revived. And all this loneliness is making me sad and depressed. I really miss her and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?
    You may not know me from Adam, but I can certainly listen... I know how it is when you feel you don't have many people to really talk to. Feel free to chat profile to profile or send a PM if you need to talk.

- Tip-toeing the raggedy edge of something magnificently dark but truly amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    Do you know where she went? I'm sorry you are feeling down now. I hope there will be more people on now so you won't be talking to just one or two people.
    Kmartin60 told me that she lives in a rural area where she get limited internet services. So my guess is that her internet doesn't work anymore.

Might need some time on their own, if Internet is not working I am sure it will get it fixed if they need it..
    Plenty of others here for help, people might seem harsh or distant at times but when someone says they need help it's very rare they don't get a reply..I will always try and help others if they need it and if I can't I will try and find something that will.. I am well aware of what true loneliness is like. But my connection to certain deities let me know that nobody is ever truly alone..

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast