Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Might need some time on their own, if Internet is not working I am sure it will get it fixed if they need it..
    Plenty of others here for help, people might seem harsh or distant at times but when someone says they need help it's very rare they don't get a reply..I will always try and help others if they need it and if I can't I will try and find something that will.. I am well aware of what true loneliness is like. But my connection to certain deities let me know that nobody is ever truly alone..
    I really hope she get her internet working again and come back to this forum. I really miss her. We do tarot readings on PM together.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Hopefully your tarot reading is serving you well, I use futhark runes myself but won't be using them again until the summer time as I am not in the position where I can fulfil my obligation to people. If your still around in the summer I will be able to offer free readings and magick for people on this site, If they haven't been here at all chances are it's Internet trouble if she's rural..

It is. Most of my tarot reading came true despite myself and Kmartin60 as Christians it really helps me a lot. I heard of runes but I don't any runes. I'm interested for a reading once Summer is here. I'll still be in this forum.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Try not to get to wrapped up in divination, it's powered by emotions, some people think it's just a case of choosing a tarot or a rune ect, so they start using it for every choice they make and start to wonder why it stops working.. But if it's for something you desperately need then use that desperate emotion and it will always work.. I have experimented going from runes to tarot only once for curiosity and got the exact same reading.. If you're Christian then I should wish you merry Christmas

Thanks for the advice and thank you for wishing me a Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; December 22nd, 2016 at 01:17 PM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Hey everyone. I need some support right now. A few weeks ago, my friend sister invited me to go to the movies with her. I accepted and was so excited about it. I've been asking my friend for an update and he told me that his sister was going to the movies not me. I was so angry that I called again to express my anger to his sister. He gave the phone to his sister, I give her a piece of my mind. It turns out she was using me to get back with her boyfriend. I was so angry and humiliated. I need someone to talk to. Help me please!
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I am sorry that you were hurt by this girl - it was unkind of her to treat you this way.

I hope that you find someone special soon.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

99% of people think about themselves 99% of the time,
    The surprising thing is that you are surprised by it.
    Still hurtful so sorry to hear about it...

I know. I told all my friends and family about this wonderful event. Now this ***** use me for her own ulterior motives. I told my brother about it and he said that's life and let it go. I talk about it on Facebook about it. Now I'm going to tell everybody at my job and my church family about it.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I know. I told all my friends and family about this wonderful event. Now this ***** use me for her own ulterior motives. I told my brother about it and he said that's life and let it go. I talk about it on Facebook about it. Now I'm going to tell everybody at my job and my church family about it.
    BMH,

Just remember for most people the point of sympathy only goes so far. If you keep going on about it then it no longer is a point of sympathy for you it becomes something else in their minds. From your statements you are appearing to be seeking sympathy from a wider and wider base which for many will simply cause them to ask "WHY?" Figure for most at your job you'll be an acquaintance or co-worker and have little to no friendship to define a caring relationship with. A church family in many instances is about as much a family unit as your work place outside of a few close people, which again can be seen as pushing yourself upon them and even burdening them with your issues.

I can understand the need to talk about it and express a sense of anger and even hurt / frustration at being used. Yet the deeper question in my mind is what do you hope to gain from it? What is it that you, BMH, expects to gain or change in your life and character makeup by discussing what was done? How is it going to make your life better and make you a better person by discussing it?

Figure all this discussion is not going to change the person who used you? It's not going to make her a known person to anyone you've brought this up to. It's not going to change your relationship to her or any other woman by dwelling upon what was done. At best it's simply surrounding you in an even darker energy of despair and desperation that is like a maelstrom that just sucks in more negative energy to swirl about you as you keep the agitated waters churning.

In many ways your in quicksand regarding this one and the more you flail your arms and such about it the deeper your sinking and burying yourself. Less sympathy because people will say let it go and move on as it's a loose loose situation. Pretty much we have less sympathy when the child kicks it feet and has a temper tantrum and screams look at me after it got hurt when the adults say ok now move on with your life.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast