Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 305

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

  1. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Sort of what I was trying to say, it's a very small crime against you when you consider how bad things can really get, I would guess most people will have dealt with much worse than this, if it was me it wouldn't even make it on to my radar let alone cause any problems for me.. But then again I am 1 of the many that have gone through much much worse, I can understand why someone who hasn't being upset by it.

  2. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,771
    Man I'm an idiot! why did I fall for such a trap?!
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Man I'm an idiot! why did I fall for such a trap?!
    Not an idiot BMH as even the wisest of us falls into traps. The thing is to rise up and both move forward but also learn from the experience. That's not to say you won't fall into a trap again but the odds are you won't fall into that particular trap again, that's where experience is gained. But the grater danger is to become trapped in the trap's allure and trappings vice recognizing them and learning from them. When you dwell upon how you fell into it your stuck in its allure and trappings and that never aides you in moving forward. Recognize the trap, yes but don't dwell upon it for when you recognize it you discover many times the allure and trappings are the same for many similar type traps and you can then avoid them. But also realize you won't avoid all of them for there will still be times the heart and emotions will mislead the logic and mind.

  4. #294
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by monsnoleedra View Post
    Not an idiot BMH as even the wisest of us falls into traps. The thing is to rise up and both move forward but also learn from the experience. That's not to say you won't fall into a trap again but the odds are you won't fall into that particular trap again, that's where experience is gained. But the grater danger is to become trapped in the trap's allure and trappings vice recognizing them and learning from them. When you dwell upon how you fell into it your stuck in its allure and trappings and that never aides you in moving forward. Recognize the trap, yes but don't dwell upon it for when you recognize it you discover many times the allure and trappings are the same for many similar type traps and you can then avoid them. But also realize you won't avoid all of them for there will still be times the heart and emotions will mislead the logic and mind.
    Don't worry the next time when she invited me to go to the movies with her, I'm going to say no! Because I'm done speaking to her and she definately doesn't consider a friend anymore.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

  5. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Don't worry the next time when she invited me to go to the movies with her, I'm going to say no! Because I'm done speaking to her and she definately doesn't consider a friend anymore.
    You could also use it though as a means of saying yes if she asks but not place as much emotional attachment into it. That way if it works out, as a friend then it's great, if not your not out anything as you didn't invest to much into it. The relationship you have with her of course is up to you but sometimes we use those closest to us because we presume they care the deepest about us and will understand the best. Doesn't make it better or easier to accept or deal with but it is human nature. Of course if you know the person is shallow to begin with then perhaps that to is a learning scenario for you and maybe, just maybe, there might be a bit of guilt on her end and she'll want to seek forgiveness and make amends but then it is up to you. But perhaps this is a test of what is the difference between a Friend, an Acquaintance, a social companion, a co-worker and other terms we use to define the strata of people we surround ourselves with.

  6. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by monsnoleedra View Post
    You could also use it though as a means of saying yes if she asks but not place as much emotional attachment into it. That way if it works out, as a friend then it's great, if not your not out anything as you didn't invest to much into it. The relationship you have with her of course is up to you but sometimes we use those closest to us because we presume they care the deepest about us and will understand the best. Doesn't make it better or easier to accept or deal with but it is human nature. Of course if you know the person is shallow to begin with then perhaps that to is a learning scenario for you and maybe, just maybe, there might be a bit of guilt on her end and she'll want to seek forgiveness and make amends but then it is up to you. But perhaps this is a test of what is the difference between a Friend, an Acquaintance, a social companion, a co-worker and other terms we use to define the strata of people we surround ourselves with.
    You couldn't be any more wrong. First off, what she did was unacceptable. She should've been more honest and straight in the beginning which she failed to do so. And you'll telling me that I should give her another shot. Give me a break!
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

  7. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    You couldn't be any more wrong. First off, what she did was unacceptable. She should've been more honest and straight in the beginning which she failed to do so. And you'll telling me that I should give her another shot. Give me a break!
    No one said to give her another chance BMH. I said look at the entire scenario and understand it. Look at the recent tarot spread you just posted, you claim to be the victim, wrong your not the victim you were a willing participant in the situation. A victim would be one who was manipulated and unwillingly was taken advantage of and suffered a loss because of it. At best you fell victim to desire and were a willing participant because of that fact and she encouraged it. There was something there to begin with which would be an energy that was attraction of some sort which again rules you out as the victim but makes you a willing participant though the outcome was not as you desired.

    As I said understand the scenario and how it was constructed and who played what roles. Sympathy only will get you so far before people make you look at the scenario and how it played out and who did what.

  8. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by monsnoleedra View Post
    No one said to give her another chance BMH. I said look at the entire scenario and understand it. Look at the recent tarot spread you just posted, you claim to be the victim, wrong your not the victim you were a willing participant in the situation. A victim would be one who was manipulated and unwillingly was taken advantage of and suffered a loss because of it. At best you fell victim to desire and were a willing participant because of that fact and she encouraged it. There was something there to begin with which would be an energy that was attraction of some sort which again rules you out as the victim but makes you a willing participant though the outcome was not as you desired.

    As I said understand the scenario and how it was constructed and who played what roles. Sympathy only will get you so far before people make you look at the scenario and how it played out and who did what.
    You're right. I should look at the bigger picture and learn from it. I call my friend and the reason why his sister was acting like it because she suffer from biopolar. Bipolar or not, It's still inexcusable for what she did!
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; February 5th, 2017 at 12:50 AM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

  9. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,771
    Help! I got some disturbing news to tell you. Today I was talking to my friend on the phone and he told me that he got 65 to 75 percent chance that he's going blind. I'm so shocked to hear this.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

  10. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,771
    Great news my friend isn't going blind. He told me on the phone that he's got a pinch nerve. I'm so happy.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •