Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

in your post you have a thing about pets- Don't litter! Spay/neuter your pets!- does that include kids? ack! sometimes i think it does

PM's sent to those who needed it.

Hi Miss Cutter

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedByTheGoddess
    I have depression and I am a cutter.

I understand. I have never physically abused myself but I used to destroy things that were very dear to me. This is how I felt.

I could not hurt enough! I hated to lose my temper. I hated to lose control among others but I wanted to punish myself. I wanted to punish myself for not feeling enough so I made myself feel pain. I should not say never abused myself totally. I once broke all my hair out combing it in a rage when it was too tangled and it hurt. But man, it made me feel better. Psychotic? Yes!
    But at the time it worked. Could I do it over what would I do? I would walk out the door and walk and walk and walk until I felt 'sane again'

Just my ramblings with a secret hug embedded.

Julie
    xo

hello,
    Is there someone that I could talk to? I really Need to talk to someone.
    May Love, Peace, Joy, Harmony and happiness come to you always.

img
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/athttp://www.mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41465tachment.php?attachmentid=41465[/img]

*hugs* i sent ya a pm.
    hugs and luv
    ~kali~

sometimes it seems like i have more then my fair share of days like these... lol. then i look around and see that actually im probably more fortunate than some- atleast im learning when to let go!

this is my computer and i. HAHA

rip jason (kendrick81) i love you and i miss you.

I need to vent, right now. Please, I'm very upset.
    I'll put a spell on you;
    You'll fall asleep, and I'll put a spell on you.
    And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
    And you'll realize that you love me.
    Aqualung (Strange & Beautiful)

I am bi-polar, & I'm all too familiar with the symptoms you describe. Seeking psychiatric help is no worse than going to any other doctor - this can be medicated. Please let me know how you are.

Now for me...

As I stated above, I'm bi-polar. I am prone to pretty black depressions. Without going into too much detail, let's just say that my birthday is Valentine's Day, I only *just* made a connection with someone on the internet who is far away - I may see him, I may not; not only that, but it's just another in a string of attempts to get together with someone. This has me VERY VERY DOWN right now. I am going on 39, & I desperately want to have a child. Please someone, can you talk to me?

Greetings Danubhe,
    I always start things with a Uhhmmm, 'cause me brain has to think a sec, but anyway, I'm here for whatever that's worth. I came to this thread with a problem I've been pondering about, I'm a guy, but I listen well!

I've relocated to los angeles about 6 months ago, so I feel your Valentines day thing, looks like I'll be alone too. I do have a friendgirl Zoe, that I have this platonic thingy with, and that's what I wanted to write about. I may be holding on when I should be letting go, but she's so cool and groovy and shamanistic. But she's homeless. I can't get much personal info from her, I think something pushed her over the edge, but she doesn't trust anyone with a penis, so...We talk a few minutes every day and gradually she's opened up some, but she's so like this hurting wild cat that won't let you get close. She says she wishes she had a female to talk to, but she's a bit crusty, so no-one takes her seriously. I hate to see her living like that, she's very intelligent, has a replacement passport from France, and in the picture she's beautiful. I'm at a loss of what to do, or if I should do anything, she's on her path I guess. Just needed to talk with someone about it. My guy friends like her and sometimes we talk about what we could do for her. Guess it's ultimatelyl her decision. I don't have any other close friendgirls out here, and the girl I was dating isn't too happy with me. Anywell, anybody feel free to write, I'm kinda weird, but I love cats, so I can't be a total loss, I don't care what my ex says. haha
    check out my videos on www.myspace.com/bagofnight

Hmm! This poor girl! I think tht she has some deep-seated problems that you should be wary of - although your attempts at friendship are noble & laudable. If she needs time to figure herself out, give it to her. Having had 2 bouts of homelessness my own self, I know only too well where she's at right now... Give it time. Plenty of it.

Having said that, I want to add that I'm hearing from an interested guy & feeling a great deal better than I did earlier today!!!!! :D

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast