Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

Thumbs up

Glad to hear it :D
    Taking a new direction 2007-12-19

Can somebody talk? I know I've exhausted my real life friends, and the one angel I have left is out of the country right now.......my meds haven't really kicked in yet, andhe's telling me never & I'm panicking & alone & I need help.

Plesae.

is offline My cats are making me pay rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mab
    Can somebody talk? I know I've exhausted my real life friends, and the one angel I have left is out of the country right now.......my meds haven't really kicked in yet, andhe's telling me never & I'm panicking & alone & I need help.

Plesae.
    Mab, I've PM'd you and I'm online now.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern.
    Everyone looks through a particular color,
    but the candle is always there.
    ~Mohammed Neguib~
    Sometimes I have a difficult time handling myself in social situations. I just start scampering around neurotically, frantically jumping all over guests.
    I think it all goes back to when I was raised in the wild by miniature schnauzers.
    AIM: OriginalWacky
    MSN: TheOriginalWacky@hotmail.com

Yahoo: wackywildwench
    If you need me, message me. If you want me, message me. If you want to tell me to get bent, message me. In other words, feel free to message me for whatever reason.

is offline Enlightenment is the Quest Itself.......
    Just need to vent!!

My fiance came home about an hour ago and was fine. Well, about thirty minutes ago I wondered where he was, so I walked into the living room and saw him in there watching tv - alone - and I could tell he looked angry or upset. When I asked him what was wrong he just snapped at me "nothing." I said okay, and went back to the bed room where I was watching tv. Well, just now, he grabbed his keys and just left the house - without saying anything!!!

I'm confused!!!

I have no idea what I did. I was in the bedroom watching tv with our three kids?? The kitchen isn't clean - but that's nothing new??? What did I do?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow Mother Fairy that's weird. Did he get a phone call in that time?
    "I believe we all suffer under a curse, the curse that we know more than we can bear, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing we can do about the force and lure of this curse." Vittorio -Vittorio the Vampire by Anne Rice

mother_faery, just a thought, start off by NOT assuming that it was something you did (or didn't) do. Possibly somethign really rough happened to him and he is not sure how to deal with it, possibly not ready to talk about it, or maybe upset at himself and just needs a bit of thinking time? If this is the case, he could definitely had more tact in handling himself, but just don't prematurely beat yourself up about it
    Taking a new direction 2007-12-19

I still have no idea what is going on. He came home last night about an hour later, and didn't say anything to me. He is off today, and he hasn't said two words to me all day. He usually spends all of his time in the bedroom online and watching tv with me. But, apparently when he was gone last night he bought a wireless card for his laptop, and he has been in the livingroom since last night.

This is so out of character for him. I don't get it!!!???????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN OF THE DAMNED
    Wow Mother Fairy that's weird. Did he get a phone call in that time?

No......not that I know of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so ask him what's wrong again. tell him you're worried about him and his change of character. *shrugs* i don't know if this will help him open up to you, but just by letting him know you're there for him should hopefully allow him to get whatever's bugging him off his chest.... *hugs* good luck hun.

mother faery, how's it going? Any ideas/news?
    "I believe we all suffer under a curse, the curse that we know more than we can bear, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing we can do about the force and lure of this curse." Vittorio -Vittorio the Vampire by Anne Rice

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast