Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

Question Confused signals

Hmmm...

This is one of the hardest issues to deal with because it pulls in every bit of family stuff on both sides, as well as all of our own relationship baggage. It can be very hard to sift a situation like this... Sometimes the best thing we can do is to put some distance between our feelings about a situation and our observations. This is a method I use myself when trying to puzzle out difficult situations.

If we put aside your hopes, fears, and need for a specific outcome (or answer to this question), what remains? Only the bare "facts." As far as you knew, everything was fine. Suddenly...

He was angry.
    He left without speaking.
    He withdrew and changed his behavior toward you.
    He is not communicating.
    He is continuing with his life, while making sure you notice these things.

These are all choices. His choices. On the other side of the equation we find you:

You are confused.
    You are worried.
    You sound as if you might prefer it to be your fault (so you can fix it?).
    You are on hold while you try to figure out what happened.

Now... if I told you that this were my situation, what would you tell me? Now take that advice and consider it for yourself -- again!... Also, any advice (in my view) must depend on the nature of your interactions if you are both to remain self-empowered people:

Is he treating you with respect and courtesy?
    Are you treating him with respect and courtesy? (If the answer to either of these is "no," then this is the first issue to be addressed.)
    Have you tried again to ask what is wrong?
    If we assume that you each have power only over yourselves (which is the assumption of all self-empowerment), what are your choices?
    What are the possible consequences of these choices?
    Which of these consequences are you willing to accept and which are you not -- and why?

It is not important that you tell me (or anyone here) the answers to these questions, so long as you know them yourself. Knowing the answers will not only tell you more about where things stand with him, but where you stand with yourself... and in the long run, that is at least as important.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,
    Morgaine
    Last edited by Morgaine_cla; May 27th, 2005 at 06:05 PM. Reason: adding question
    * Three first parts of Understanding: An Eye to see what is; A Heart to feel what is; and a Boldness that dares to follow them. *

I need somone to talk to

Opposition of Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    I need somone to talk to
    Bless your heart,you can talk to me,a 47 vet and truck driver,Im a christian though if ya dont mind,maybe I have a little witch in me as well,but im online most days and you can PM me anytime,and ill respond.If it was another you had in mind,im sure someone will be willing to talk to you,keep asking,keep looking,you will find many friends who are worth having here,and you can learn a great deal from many here.Blessings to you.

I Know how it feels to have problems......

Quote Originally Posted by Semele
    Here is the thread to come and ask for some various opinions and different advice from people who care. Ask and you will get responses...lots of different ones, and maybe one or two will make sense for you.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=RoyalBlue]With sex drive. I am a bie sexual female that lives with both of my prtners and we all love eachother but there are timesthat I just am not in the mood for days even weeks. Some times it just takes the right touch. Expirment with knew things keep your love and love making together. Dont expres what you do not feel. Most comunication is done through body language. Learn to love you and your body and all the love you will need will come to you. Take care of you temple!
    bbr
    [url=http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9cGVuZ3Vpbi5zd2ymy2xyPTB4MTkxZDKJJmNuPWljZSBydXRoeQ==]

is offline lookin for the lost tunnels of O.P
    Is there anyone there that has a few minutes that they can spare to talk with me i feel like im at rock bottom with so many horrible things going on in my life at the moment for example my best friend has told me that she has slept with my 17 year old son and i cant deal with the thought of that ,everyone hates my SO..my teenager has left home and wont talk to me..my other son has shacked up in my house with his pregnat girlfriend and keeps having goes at me all the time so please is there anyone there who can help me ??

my msn messenger is novastarlight@hotmail.co.uk

blessings and thanks Rosie

Starlight ,starbright.......but a little bit Dim

i'm home pretty much alone atm. wondering if anyone is available for a chat. going through some emotional crap that i need an ear for.

I am so sorry I have to drop out of the class at cot :thumbsdow .I have no tools to work with now,and not aloud to even have a candle in my home.My ex got a order with the social workers and said I do witch craft and outher things..Few day ago a worker walked into my bedroom and saw my family BOS and picked it up an looked in it,I was told to get the stuff out of my house or loose kids,I did and they got a search order for my place to look,I took everything to my special spot in woods to hide it..Somebody must have been following me and never knew it..The other day the Sheriff came to my house,and told me they confiscated all my tools and BOS that was in the family handed down from Grandmother.Lots of history and love in that book along with years of family work,and now the police have it all..Gone to lawyer to try and get the family BOS back..So now my life is a hell cause i can not have anything that is magical in my house period.It was not right that they went to the woods and took my stuff,and then come knockin on door to tell me and show the warrant to search AFTER they took everything..I have been violated.And nothing I can do..Except maybe get BOS back and give it back to my mom,who said it would be best to destroy it..My faith of Wiccan,is not a religon only a belive is what they say...I say differant.!!!

WE ARE SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.- Sting an the Police

Thank you thecharmedones.co.uk for the Banners

8 Years may have come to a end,but the Power of Three shall rise again....Sadly Missed,Thank you for the years..5-21-06 show ended.

infiltrating the psychic lands that once belonged to us!
    Thats horrible Im so sorry to hear that...its insane what lengths people will go to! I do hope you get your BOS back my dear.
    Love "is" the Answer....
    Compassion....the KEY.....
    Tolerance....the Path we should all walk hand in hand!!!!!

GO TO THESE SITES

I hope..thanks
    Today is yesterday,Tomorrow is today.. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

WE ARE SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.- Sting an the Police

Thank you thecharmedones.co.uk for the Banners

8 Years may have come to a end,but the Power of Three shall rise again....Sadly Missed,Thank you for the years..5-21-06 show ended.

infiltrating the psychic lands that once belonged to us!
    My Pleasure love pm me if ya wanna talk
    Love "is" the Answer....
    Compassion....the KEY.....
    Tolerance....the Path we should all walk hand in hand!!!!!

GO TO THESE SITES

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast