Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

Thank you.Hugsss
    Today is yesterday,Tomorrow is today.. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

WE ARE SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.- Sting an the Police

Thank you thecharmedones.co.uk for the Banners

8 Years may have come to a end,but the Power of Three shall rise again....Sadly Missed,Thank you for the years..5-21-06 show ended.

infiltrating the psychic lands that once belonged to us!
    back at ya
    Love "is" the Answer....
    Compassion....the KEY.....
    Tolerance....the Path we should all walk hand in hand!!!!!

GO TO THESE SITES

if someone needs to talk or anything pm me or msg me on aim i will try to help out
    "Lo, there do I see my father Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers, Lo, there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning, Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever."

Would anyone like to PM me, I need to find out how to handle my groucho mother n law. It bothers me more than I know it should.

In the US it is against the law for an adult to have sex with a minor. Are there similar laws in the UK? Because if there are, your so-called friend has committed a crime and should be turned in. This has nothing to do with your religion or your family life, it has to do with an adult taking advantage of a minor. If you don't report her she could do the same thing to other vulnerable kids.

hello magickal summer,
    I also struggle with bulimia and have been hospitalized in the past. i know this is a very difficult disease and addiction as food is a necessity. i am also a recovering alcoholic. i also struggle with this disease everyday since i havent been actively drinking to numb myself. be easy on yourself and know you are not alone.
    love, geniveve
    Last edited by geniveve; August 8th, 2005 at 09:30 AM.

Hi, if you need any Free Advice or somone to talk to, contact amatt9@hotmail.com.

Okay, so I haven't been on this site recently, but I used to a lot, and I remember that people here used to be really willing to give advice and such. So I was just wondering if there's anyone here willing to talk to me... I've been feeling pretty down lately about many different issues, ranging from family issues to school issues and everything inbetween. I don't really want to get into it all here, but if there's anyone here who would be willing to talk to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
    ~George Orwell, 1984

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
    ~George Orwell, 1984

I need to talk..to somebody before I do something I will regret..again!! So much has happend lately...I just can't sleep at the moment. Seriously, I feel so down on myself..kinda need to vent or something. Anyone? Before I go totally crazy...

.:My Sheltered Reality:. | .:Fight The Fear:.
    .:Cookie Jar:. | .:My Poetry:. | .:MySpace:.

"If you encourage people to be afraid of everything, they'll believe bogeymen are lurking round every corner..." -LostSheep

Banner made by me.

"...to remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all..." -Elie Wiesel

Hey kiddo,if ya just need to vent I'm here,I got kids and maybe I can give ya some advice..
    Today is yesterday,Tomorrow is today.. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

WE ARE SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.- Sting an the Police

Thank you thecharmedones.co.uk for the Banners

8 Years may have come to a end,but the Power of Three shall rise again....Sadly Missed,Thank you for the years..5-21-06 show ended.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast