Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 305

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MagickalSummer
    I am looking for someone who has experience with bulimia or other eating disorders and someone to talk to about sexual issues (sex drive etc...) It doesnt matter to me if it is 1 person or 2 different people.

    I am willing to wait until the system gets underway if needed.

    ~Summer

    I have anorexia and would be willing to talk.

    Andie

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    I have those too. You are in my thoughts right now.

    Andie

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    conroe, texas
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4

    so confused.........someone please help us

    i need someones help. i dont care who just........i have two friends that live near me that are like my sisters and they are the only other people i know of that are wiccan. all of our parents refuse to listen and learn anything about wicca and have satanism stuck in their minds. they are all christians. well, cyre's father is a youth pastor and her mother thinks that she herself is meant to be a profit. well, cyre's parents found out that she, kyra, and i are wiccan and flipped out. about 2 years ago they originally found out and told her that if she valued her life and didnt want to be burned then she would go back to christianity.........her parents are phycotic enough to do it. well, they want nothing to do with us and cyre isnt allowed to talk to anyone. period. i can feel her crying.........its killing me. i can feel her depression and maddness and so can kyra. we are both really scared. cyre feels trapped.......kyra and i went to see cyre's mentor upon her request and he told us to wait for her........what does that mean???? she told us that she would call us as soon as she thought she could............im really worried. ive always told both cyre and kyra that i would always have my phone on me and that i was always avaliable to talk no matter what but the time cyre needed me and needed to talk i wasnt available and it kills me knowing that.......... whats gonna happen to her???? we already have somewere for her to live and weve already worked out any problems in case this ever happened but i cant call her becuz if i do i could get her in far worse trouble. im really really scared and so is kyra. what should we do?????? cyre's the only person me and kyra could go to and be fully understood and she was like our mentor and sister..........but i know ill get shot if i go anywhere near her........we are so confused. cyre cant live like that.....she will break........
    "we will fight for what we believe and nothing more"
    - unknown


    "we only get one chance to make this lifetime right, but if we do it right, that one chance is enough."
    -joe lewis


    "people change and we move on."
    - unknown

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight*rain
    i need someones help. i dont care who just........i have two friends that live near me that are like my sisters and they are the only other people i know of that are wiccan. all of our parents refuse to listen and learn anything about wicca and have satanism stuck in their minds. they are all christians. well, cyre's father is a youth pastor and her mother thinks that she herself is meant to be a profit. well, cyre's parents found out that she, kyra, and i are wiccan and flipped out. about 2 years ago they originally found out and told her that if she valued her life and didnt want to be burned then she would go back to christianity.........her parents are phycotic enough to do it. well, they want nothing to do with us and cyre isnt allowed to talk to anyone. period. i can feel her crying.........its killing me. i can feel her depression and maddness and so can kyra. we are both really scared. cyre feels trapped.......kyra and i went to see cyre's mentor upon her request and he told us to wait for her........what does that mean???? she told us that she would call us as soon as she thought she could............im really worried. ive always told both cyre and kyra that i would always have my phone on me and that i was always avaliable to talk no matter what but the time cyre needed me and needed to talk i wasnt available and it kills me knowing that.......... whats gonna happen to her???? we already have somewere for her to live and weve already worked out any problems in case this ever happened but i cant call her becuz if i do i could get her in far worse trouble. im really really scared and so is kyra. what should we do?????? cyre's the only person me and kyra could go to and be fully understood and she was like our mentor and sister..........but i know ill get shot if i go anywhere near her........we are so confused. cyre cant live like that.....she will break........


    I'm sorry that you're so worried! Is there any way to contact her at all??? What do you think might happen to Cyre? Is she totally grounded? Or forbidden to you see you two? Who is her mentor?
    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    in his dreams
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,484
    Lately, Ive felt so down. Really depressed I guess. Tonight, I hooked my friend and the guy she liked..up. Afterwards, I felt like crying. I couldn't cry though. Well, I came up to my bedroom, turned on my favorite song, started to read my magazine, but I broke down crying for some reason.

    I need someone to talk to...I think I just need to vent. All of my friends are offline..it's too late too call.

    Man..and I just realized I have some issues..lol.
    Last edited by LyraDragonStar; November 6th, 2005 at 03:15 AM.

    .:My Sheltered Reality:. | .:Fight The Fear:.
    .:Cookie Jar:. | .:My Poetry:. | .:MySpace:.


    "If you encourage people to be afraid of everything, they'll believe bogeymen are lurking round every corner..." -LostSheep


    Banner made by me.

    "...to remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all..." -Elie Wiesel



  6. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by LyraDragonStar
    Lately, Ive felt so down. Really depressed I guess. Tonight, I hooked my friend and the guy she liked..up. Afterwards, I felt like crying. I couldn't cry though. Well, I came up to my bedroom, turned on my favorite song, started to read my magazine, but I broke down crying for some reason.

    I need someone to talk to...I think I just need to vent. All of my friends are offline..it's too late too call.

    Man..and I just realized I have some issues..lol.

    How are you feeling now, hon? I know it kind of sucks because you're happy for your friend but sad too. It's normal.

    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    in his dreams
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,484
    I'm alright now, still feeling down though. Actually, I'm kind of sick today. :lo: I still think it was weird though. It's all weird, and I know I've got some seriously unresolved issues.

    .:My Sheltered Reality:. | .:Fight The Fear:.
    .:Cookie Jar:. | .:My Poetry:. | .:MySpace:.


    "If you encourage people to be afraid of everything, they'll believe bogeymen are lurking round every corner..." -LostSheep


    Banner made by me.

    "...to remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all..." -Elie Wiesel



  8. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    conroe, texas
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigidMoon


    I'm sorry that you're so worried! Is there any way to contact her at all??? What do you think might happen to Cyre? Is she totally grounded? Or forbidden to you see you two? Who is her mentor?

    no theres no way to contact cyre. she doesnt like call phones. she did call me the other day and said not to worry. she feels trapped and like shes living in hell though. she said shes tired of living a lie but she has to. she promised to call me tuesday but she never did. she graduates in febuary and shes moving out of there. thank god! her parents aree gonna drive her into suicide one of these days............
    "we will fight for what we believe and nothing more"
    - unknown


    "we only get one chance to make this lifetime right, but if we do it right, that one chance is enough."
    -joe lewis


    "people change and we move on."
    - unknown

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight*rain
    no theres no way to contact cyre. she doesnt like call phones. she did call me the other day and said not to worry. she feels trapped and like shes living in hell though. she said shes tired of living a lie but she has to. she promised to call me tuesday but she never did. she graduates in febuary and shes moving out of there. thank god! her parents aree gonna drive her into suicide one of these days............
    Well that's a relief!!

    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    172
    i need someone to talk to
    i'm really depressed, lost and oh i don't know...
    it's going to be a long post... sorry...

    my guy broke up with me 2 weeks ago...
    before we broke up he's sick... not sure what illnese is that...
    when he told me that he is seriously ill, i'll stay him i will stay with him no matter what happen...
    few days later he told me "if we broke up please remain friend with him because we might break off for small matters and i still wanted to patch next time..."
    once he told me he's a dying man and he tell me he's not worthy of anything i do for him...

    he went for health checkup and when the result was out...
    at that period i was having examination so i didn't ask about it.
    few days later he ask for a break and say he didn't love me when i ask about he's result he;s like hiding something from me
    he start to behave very cruel to me, keep wanted me to leave him.
    he even ask me to go and sell my body and earn money but he still ask me to be he's close friend...

    when i ask him what is wrong, he just tell me he don't love me anymore.
    but sometimes he's very nice to me, as if we are still an item.
    he told me he didn't wanted this to happen too he's sad and depress too and he had been crying after this whole thing...
    he sat he'll meet me

    but next day....
    he told me he didn't even want to contact me or see me..
    so i didn't contact him and leave him alone (he wanted to be leave alone)

    now none of us know what happen to him even those people closer to him didn't know what happen..


    he left alot question unanswer...
    what had actually happen to him?
    is he sick or something?
    or he's just really didn't love me anymore?

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •