Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Synchronicites

Quote Originally Posted by AuntBooPeaceFrog
    WTF?!!

Are you serious?

I have no idea what that means. Guess only time will tell...

Pretty catchy, though... can I use that for a chant in one of our songs?

Hey... I just copied and pasted that phrase, but without putting it in quotes... omg, I don't think I should post the link here and there's no way I'm clicking on it, but the title of it is "Gigantc Dildos"!

you set me up, you knew I'd search it !

Serious?! LOL I did not set you up :P I swear that just popped into my head from my voices. Maybe they were setting me up
    level 60 Druid - World of Warcraft
    Level 70 Red Mage - Final Fantasy XI
    Level 58 Wizard - Everquest
    Level 60 Commando - Auto Assault
    Level 2 Reiki - Man I need more experience points!

http://myspace.com/MoonDragn

Now I've had people use my kids to try and hurt ME before,but don't they realize how it also hurts the kids and iRONically they pretend to be the heroes..and I've had some stuff go on for YEARS that would blow some people's minds, but I can't prove it... you know, because there are those out there who would take someone who is "different" than others and mess with them, because "oh they're crazy who'll believe them"... only, they went too far and enough people knew... it's sort of like in the movie Contact except with humans, NOT saying I believe in THAT fantasy just using it as an analogy ~ no proof except the "missing proof" and only those who've given me lines would know I'm right. So who do I tell? And it can't be personal from everyone... dang I wish I'd never told them all how I believed in synchronicity and put my stuff out there online openly all those years ago, but it seems apparently that leaving this site and others and hiding didn't help matters nor stop it... . Coincidentally looks JUST like the girl who worked with my hubby after coincidentally telling me at youngest son's first grade fair that she worked in social services and coincidentally kept showing up at school wearing same thing as me and knowing word for word lines... hmmm is she really a mastermind... could someone really "test" you for crazy by using lines from real private stuff and get away with it, and is it really just her or also did she and/or someone ELSE feed those lines to Heather from this site when I was incognito (and still am, hee hee, not changing my name back now!) note to self, research to see if it was "undercover" work and not actually soc svc stuff...
    Undercover much?
    Last edited by MockingbirdOxygen; May 6th, 2016 at 10:11 PM.

♥ Love and Light☮☼

Because of the synchronicity (which the nice lady at cps said she UNDERSTOOD about and didn't think I sounded crazy!) it makes it hard to know the difference between genuine coincidences and fakes, but I'll tell you what... thank the CREATOR that there are enough good people in government to balance out the unscrupulous ones... must have had an angel on my shoulder at least 69 percent of the time, yukka yukka ... an' if I were a gamblin' man I'd say that when you get put on a "watchlist" by jealous people, or whatever that situation was... some version of something like that... and they know you believe in synchronicity and keep having mindgamin' coinkidinks wit ya that come across in a negative way, it's not just synchronicity anymore ... is it? Especially when stuff gets real weird immediately after you halfway divulge inadvertently some personal info about people thinking you're basically anonymous online...
    Oh, if only everyone had two in-law families (ex hub mom and current hub stepdad are siblings lol) married into each other and bragging about all their connections and power in a small town, they would understand where I'm coming from... but for now, it's just me and my creative venting here... I naively walked straight into this mixed-up family situation 13 years ago practically on the heels of my first failed marriage thinking it meant something, and how we'd all end up one big happy family... is there still hope for that? I guess it will be a huge "coincidence" if things work out now... but there's always Hope!
    Last edited by MockingbirdOxygen; May 6th, 2016 at 10:26 PM.

♥ Love and Light☮☼

Quote Originally Posted by wooleybob View Post
    Heres yer sign...lol..You know your a redneck,when your belt buckle is bigger than the bulge in your pants....lmao
    yeah, i'm back. lol.
    Delayed reactions...

♥ Love and Light☮☼

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8