Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Psychic Abilities: The Familiar Ones

Question

Would this be considered remote viewing?:

I read an obituary (years back) regarding the death of an actor's wife. While reading the plain vanilla obit., which mentioned nothing of how she died, I was overwhelmed with a flash flood of information regarding a friend of mine, during a specific time period. (I will go into more detail soon). I have been able to confirm some of what I thought to be the case with the deceased wife. Not much, tho.
    I have always referred to it as 'the other dimensional warehouse' of human knowledge...anything that has been known by man (mankind, humankind), that will be known, is there to draw from if you know how to interpret the information. Jung calls it the collective unconscious, I believe.

AND...how do the folks here recommend I go about verifying that which is not available to confirm?

the obituary (names omitted) is below, in italic:
    Tumbler Ridge News — xxxxxx’s passing occurred on November 12th in Los Angeles, Calif. at the age of 37. She was born in Fredericton, N.B. and moved with her family to Calgary, AB. at the age of seven years. She attended xxxxxx High School. She lived and worked in Calgary until her marriage to xxxxxx in Los Angeles in the year 2001. She resided there until her tragic death. While living in LA she owned and operated a successful dog walking business and was always accompanied by her faithful four-legged friend and companion, Beulah. xxxx came to Tumbler Ridge to visit her mom and step-dad, xxxxx and xxxxx, on three separate occasions. She had just recently spent the month of October here. She loved the sense of community we enjoy in Tumbler Ridge along with the clean, fresh air.

A beautiful memorial service was held in Los Angeles on November 19th. Her remains will be interred at the Rockyview Garden of Peace in Calgary, AB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. ~~Bertrand Russell

Of the list you made, the following I possess: Empathy, Astral Projection, Astral Travel, OBE, Medium, Clairvoyance, Lie Detection, Precognition, Divination, and Intuition.

I cannot remember the names but aren't there also a few that deal with connection to or manipulation of elements?

Looked at your list, I was wondering if you were familiar with Claircognizance? It's very natural and difficult to explain other than "Information is downloaded into my brain." I did however look it up and found that this site helps explain it better than I could.

I've experience Clairscent before, and I think I can vouch for it not being synaesthesia as I experienced it with a friend as well, it appeared suddenly, no one else reacted to the exact spot it was at and it happened again some weeks later in the same spot, with the same smell etc.

Hmmm would this be a form of Claircognizance? I find myself differentiating between dream types, one of these dream types is what I've been calling 'information dreams', whereby, I obtain information about someone or someone's situation (I've confirmed this with the people where possible).

Ok so if empathy is emotions than what is the ability to feel another's physical pain? I can tell when my friends have hurt themselves or are having a headache any pain really, even emotional pain. I can be miles apart and tell what has happened to them without them telling me.
    I want to learn, I want to expand, I want to internalize

I am trying to learn to read Tarot but haven't found people willing to let me read them. Suggestions?

Love this list!!
    Cosmic
    Tree Forest

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6