Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Psychic Abilities: The Familiar Ones

Quote Originally Posted by Findarto
    A big one I think you forgot is:
    Telekinesis !
    Oh, and Physchokinesis.

Yeah, but this isn't the full list. If you want me to go into kinesis I can list about 21-22 of them . . . my entire psychic abilities list has about 163 abilities on it . . . so yeah, I skipped a few.

Rhiannon Paille
    If I were a food, I'd be a chinese buffet.
    Author of Integrated Intuition
    www.rhiannonpaille.com
    http://rhiannonpaille.blogspot.com

I am simply sensitive/Intuitive.

It's amazing, i mean, the human mind has soo many abilities, so much potential, the psychic Potential we are all born with is amazing..

I am always fascinated by it.
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Wow! Thanks for posting the list ive been wondering what my friends abilities were as she could see ghosts...but she couldnt touch them or talk to them...

Thanks again
    Luv Woodrose
    ~War is Peace and Peace is War~

Unknown - “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.”

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - “Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.... Does not love every instant achieve all around us, in the couple or the team, the magic feat ... of 'personalizing' by totalizing? And if that is what it can achieve daily on a small scale, why should it not repeat this one day on world-wide dimensions?”

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliel View Post
    Clairtangency: The ability to touch that which cannot be touched by the human body.
    Does anyone here have any experience or examples of that?
    Muse: Read a person and know what they want to hear.
    Do you think that all empaths can do this?
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
    Does anyone here have any experience or examples of that?
    Guess I should have reread the list a bit more closely before stickying it - I didn't remember seeing that one on there (the ability to touch that which cannot be touched by the human body).

I guess I've never tried to touch something that cannot be touched by the human body. Um... what kinds of things would that be, anyway?

Do you think that all empaths can do this?(read a person and know what they want to hear)
    I don't believe my ex was an empath - but he could do this very well. Me, I don't seem to be so good at it. I'm always telling my grandkids things they don't want to hear (pick up your room, sort your laundry, put away the clean dishes, do your homework).

I can read people pretty well when I'm doing tarot or rune readings, in person or via the internet, but I don't necessarily tell them what they want to hear. But I guess I do pick up on what they want to hear and if I do mention that I'll also let them know whether that will work out for them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliel View Post
    Muse: Read a person and know what they want to hear.
    well, you just added a new comma to my identity...
    Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

I can read people and know what they want to hear. I don't generally tell them, being that, in my experience, it isn't all that helpful to them. I can give them a pep talk, but there are limits to what is helpful in telling someone exactly what they want to hear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Smile

How about Mental projecting where you send your mind to travel like astral projecting but your just using your mind.

Instead of leaving your body .

Quote Originally Posted by wicthdragon View Post
    How about Mental projecting where you send your mind to travel like astral projecting but your just using your mind.

Instead of leaving your body .
    I'm actually more comfortable doing that than travelling astrally.

In the past I have used that ability to follow a guy who was burning churches - this was back in '89 or '90 I think. The leader of our coven was able to share the information I picked up with someone in another coven and they were able to help get him caught and sent to jail.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast