Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ok so here is a questionf or you all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok so here is a question for you all

I have come across a dilema as to how to contiue this class. The way i was goign to teach it just occured to me the other day will not work so as I am putting up the terms slowly and surely, then there is the herbs for healing and magickal uses.

So while that will be on going what do you want to do next do you want me to contiue with what I amd oing and get it finished with in the week then contiue to the next step of the course with the the first assingment or what?

Personally I think that I am going to spend two hours each day to get this stuff done until it is done, and should wait to do teh other stuff what do you all think?
    Last edited by SilverClaw; July 4th, 2005 at 06:04 AM.

Bran,

I cannot suggest your lesson plan but I can add that I find the definitions helpful. Personally, I hope you continue them.

For whatever it is worth, I believe the medicinal and magickal used of the herbs are both important and would like to learn of both in this class.

Thanks for asking,
    Phoenix
    "For every person who finds love within their heart there is one less person who fears those who appear different. For every person who finds peace within their heart there is one less person to wage war upon others. As more and more people create love and peace in and around their lives, the Earth will reflect love and peace more and more". --Shadow

The healing and magickal propeties of herbs will be covered for sure, and I am glad that the terms are helping, there are more to come I just stopped for the night and will contiue working on them tommorw.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; March 14th, 2005 at 10:42 PM.

I woul kike to here all that you would like to teach. just start slow, and as we catch on, then keep going, that way you will not be bogged down and we wont get confused.

lol

Air

How do you feel

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Risingstar
    Bran,

I cannot suggest your lesson plan but I can add that I find the definitions helpful. Personally, I hope you continue them.

For whatever it is worth, I believe the medicinal and magickal used of the herbs are both important and would like to learn of both in this class.

Thanks for asking,
    Phoenix
    I highly agree!
    My law is love unto all beings..
    -The Charge of the Goddess

TryVegetarian.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Risingstar
    Bran,

Thanks for asking,
    Phoenix
    I agree also.

I am not which I may seem to be
    For I am me
    I choose to be free
    Not defined by what others see.......

What you're doing is great, we all know that this will pick up, until then I'm relaxing lol, Life is full enough right now, I dun mind being forced to chill in one area :P lol

didnt understand a word of that, do what you think is best it doesnt really bother me just as long as i get to learn. Blessed be
    Silverwolfthorn

Basically Silverwolfthorn, I am asking do you all think I should conttinue with the next lesson while I continue putting putting up the terms and healing and magickal uses of herbs that is all. sorry if I did not make sense in my first post.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; March 15th, 2005 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Because I put pot instead of POST!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast