Thread: Unfortunate news

Unfortunate news

Well Blah.
    My laptop died this morning. We think the harddrive is gone and at the moment it was how I was getting on the net. So until we can get a line run into the office to the desktop computer, I'm not going to be able to load up photos.

I'm still going to try to get the lesson plan for next week up before I leave work, but I don't know if that will happen.

Sorry about this guys. *makes face* Stupid computers anyway.

I am sorry about your laptop... It will be ok *hugs* I am sure we all understand how computer schtuff happens, and I am sure a few of us have personally lost things when that "schtuff" happened. Try not to fret... and when the new lesson goes up... it goes up.

Whew here I thought something happend to you . Even though I am sorry about the laptop dying. You just do what you can

Quote Originally Posted by WandererInGray
    Well Blah.
    My laptop died this morning. We think the harddrive is gone and at the moment it was how I was getting on the net. So until we can get a line run into the office to the desktop computer, I'm not going to be able to load up photos.

I'm still going to try to get the lesson plan for next week up before I leave work, but I don't know if that will happen.

Sorry about this guys. *makes face* Stupid computers anyway.
    Look on the bright side! its a chance for you to go outside and smell the flowers :P

Well that stinks about your laptop!

Take your time, we'll be here
    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

is offline Differently sane and reality challenged.
    Sorry to hear it.

(Thanks Flaire!)

Thanks guys. Sorry if I scared you there.
    We managed to get a phone cord from the yoga room into the office. (*laughs* Yes, our office doesn't have a phone jack...too odd)

PB got tech support to cross-ship him a harddrive, so we should have it next week. We're gonna try and get photos today or tomorrow for the new balancing poses. At least I can pull the sun saluation photos off here and resave them (this is why you make sure your desktop has copies of everything - oy!)
    Oh Noz Oppression!
    Because life is so much more exciting when you're being persecuted.

Easy English Grammar Lesson:

Your - the possessive form of you

You're - a contraction of "you are"