33 24.44%
  • No but I wish they did

59 43.70%
  • No..mythilogical creatures don't exist

25 18.52%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Unicorns?

I'm open to believing in them.

(Wow. This thread makes me wish I still had a functional Last Unicorn tape...)
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea
    I'm open to believing in them.

(Wow. This thread makes me wish I still had a functional Last Unicorn tape...)
    it's available on dvd

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

It seems the DVD's quality isn't that great, so I'm not sure if I'd like it. I'll have to mull it over more.

At any rate, unicorns sound like creatures I wouldn't mind looking into, but for some reason, hardly any of the books 'click' with me. Ah, well. I think they probably do exist, whether I can see or hear them or not, kinda like fairies.
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

I fully believe that unicorns exist. I think thought that the Gods moved them fromthis material plane for thier protection. Kinda like Avalon.How it is shourded in mists so that those of closed minds can't see it.

I watch The Last Unicorn all the time! I just watched it the other day. I love that movie so much, I even have a last unicorn ciggerette case I use everyday(my sister got it and the DVD for my B-day a couple of years ago) As for if they are real well I say yes. I have never seen one but I think they are real on a different plane and they can materialize if they want much like dragons and fairies. I have spoken and interacted with fairies and other elementals so it would be strange for me to say I know they exist but not unicorns. I would love to see one someday, and I hope I do.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Geministar/Kristi

My site Geminimoon.net offers web and graphic design services,avatars,Pagan and fantasy graphics,downloads,Myspace resources and tons more!

Unicorns

Unicorns still do exsist, simply you can't see or feel there horns anymore. They look just like npormal horses, but if you use animalspeak, you'll find out that they are a unicorn. Their auras will still have the horn, and it's energy and properties will still be their. In other planes, they still have visible horns.

Also, they sometimes come in from other planes too.
    Last edited by Evelline; May 28th, 2006 at 09:40 AM.

I would love to be able to see a unicorn for myself. I believe in them just as much as I believe in dragons and the Sidhe.

And I LOVE The Last Unicorn, both the movie and the book. (The movie almost made me cry when I was twelve.) The book was surprisingly dark, but quite lovely.
    Last edited by Morrigan_Wolfwind; May 31st, 2006 at 10:05 PM.

If you don't click these eggs, my unborn fictional dragons will die and it will be someone's fault. (But seriously, there's a time limit.)

Yes, I believe unicorns are real. I've never seen one but I believe they exist.

If we can believe in fairies and deities, then I don't see why unicorns would be any different.

They might not exist in this plane of existence, but I do believe they do exist in some form or fashion. My proof would only be valid to me.

As for if they existed in this plane? Who knows? There were a lot of animals that were believed to be myth and were discovered. Black swans were one of them... another was an anteloupe with gills that was written about in many folk tales and myths in this one country. It was written off as nothing more than wild fancies and if it had existed, that it was long extinct. A year or two ago, someone actually got footage of one while trying to record something else. A young one! Go figure.

All because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't or doesn't exist. The world is too curious a place for that.

Now accepting tarot reading requests.Click here for more information.

I have no idea. I'm sure they used to exist but I don't think they're magical, just horses with points. Or perhaps they exist on another plane.
    Kathleen
    Christian Witch - formerly Moonlight Morgan - now searching a NEW name.
    Mom of 5, Canadian
    Where I Blog

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast