33 24.44%
  • No but I wish they did

59 43.70%
  • No..mythilogical creatures don't exist

25 18.52%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Unicorns?

Quote Originally Posted by Xentor
    Several real life unicorns have been crafted. It is commonly known as the "Living Unicorn Project", by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart.

His unicorn was featured in the Barnum & Bailey Circus. It looked like a goat with a fake horn attached. In fact, as radiography and x-rays proved, it was a real, growing horn which was crafted by transplanting the real horn buds from their normal position to one in the center of the forehead.
    it can actually be done quite easily when the goats are being disbudded with a hot dehorning iron. We had one at the dairy where i used to work..he was an accident since they were learning to dehorn and he didn't hold still for the procedure..

When disbudding the hot iron should make a bright copper colored burn completely around each horn bud.. in his case they only burned the outside edge (closest to his eyes & ears) and didn't get a good burn on the sides of the horn bud towards the middle of his forehead. As his horn grew .. it grew into one horn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*shrug* Who knows.
    Maybe they once existed, maybe they're just creatures from stories we've thought of and have never been real, maybe they really do exist and we can't find them, or they could be on another plane of some sort...
    Oh the possibilities.
    Last edited by Sionnach le Fey; July 14th, 2006 at 12:11 PM.

I have proof....

My 9 year old daughter informed me when she was four that her real parents were unicorns and that I was her earth mother. One night she couldn't wait to go to bed, she said that her father was coming home tonight. She explained that he went away when she was born. The next day I asked her how her night went. She told me that it was great, and that her father had to go away when she was born so that she could live. She also has unicorn brothers and sisters.

I feel very privileged
    I am a radiant being filled with light and love

Love and hugs to Faeawyn and WynnJera

I DON'T DO PERKY

I see them in dreams but rarely becuase my dreams change so much I could be walking and the people don't change or I know them and they're appearance change but they don't.. and the seneary always changes always.. and what I"m doing always changes..

though once I dreamed I was riding a unicorn... he was very beautiful.. I don't know if cuase I was fell asleep looking at my unicorn poster or not since that poster had been on my wall for years and I hadn't had this dream before.
    I danced within a circle, and a flower of light blossomed within my heart!

my deviantart

Hi, i didn't answer the poll as i have not seen a unicorn or have proof of 1, but i have been drawn to them all my life and even have a unicorn on my ankle.

unicorn's are magical beings - do u believe in magic...
    we did not weave the web of life, we are merely a strand in it.

Are we on about exsist in this world or in the Astral Planes?
    ~Free Your Mind~

)O( Blessings One & All )O(

***Knowledge really is Power***- Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

***Magic, madam, is like wine and, if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk*** - Susanna Clarke The Ladies of Grace Adieu

***Magick Works in Mysterious Ways*** - Me

I didn't vote in the pole either. I believe that Unicorns exist, but I don't have proof. Ever since I was a little girl I have believed. When I was in middle school people made fun of me for believing that Unicorns were real, so I didn't talk about them anymore, even though I still believed.

Yes, I believe that unicorns exist. I never have seen a real one. I see them in some of my dreams.

"Madness takes its toll, please have exact change".

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/White_Wolf1

My Paganspace page: http://www.paganspace.net/profile/whitewolf51

I think they are out there, like dragons, they just know how to hide. They are magical after all.
    ^Former Banners by: Faeawyn, On The Horizon, Sennefer & SkySilver. TY!^

Katara, Zuko Aang, & Toph are lonely. Please visit them?
    MW Dragon Adopters thread (X)-My Digital Art thread (X)

~MySpace-PaganSpace~

Fire Storm. By instinct.

I believe they're real. They just exist in another realm, I guess they became existent here and decided it was safer to move to another safer place.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast