Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PA 2.2 Awakening and Practicing Group 1 Abilities

I've been following this class but never posted because I just registered an account~

I tried the color one with my boyfriend - he got all mine right and I think I might have gotten one of his...*twitch* We also tried cards, and we both had the same issue where we could get them (colors) at the beginning but then lost focus and ended up getting every one wrong. o.O I also tried suits, which was pretty miserable. xD

Stumbling along the path of the wise with slight cataracts...

Well damn, I was trying the retrocognition and was almost there when as usual one of the kids wakes up or something and needs me so I had to stop. Damn I'm getting quite sick and tired of this crap! So frustrating, can't practice anything. Thats why I never get anywhere astal projecting either.Someone always friggin needs something.

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    I tried the color game and number game with a girl I work with. I picked her because she also has some gifts, but does not really use them. We were not really successful in the colors or numbers, but we were saying out loud what each other was thinking quite a few times. Just not the color or the number. HAHA

I will keep trying.
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

To post...or not to post...to post!

I've been working on some general stuff with cards with a friend of mine. It started out well and then fizzled out. The highlight was where he was holding a card. What I did was I tried to look through his eyes at the card and I got a picture (somewhat fuzzy) of what it was. I just decided to say right out what I thought the card was instead of 'guessing' it by going color, suit, face card, etc. The weird thing was that I got it right. It was really cool but we haven't had anything like that happen again.

Another thing I've been doing is practicing with my psi wheel. I can get it to move and sometimes it goes pretty fast. I can't make it reverse directions at will yet. One hand seems to be more likely to turn it a certain direction (my dominant turns it counter-clockwise) and my other hand seems to rotate it clockwise. I know that we have some minor chakras other than the seven already talked about, and I think it might have something to do with the ones in my palms. I read somewhere that your dominant hand puts out energy while your other non-dominant hand takes it in.

Anything I can do to practice rotating it a certain way. Visualization doesn't seem to be the best of methods for me. I have to feel the energy in my hands (most of the time) to get it do do anything. Other times I can just look at it and make it spin. I haven't been able to make it spin under glass yet, but that's on it's way. If anyone's interested in a video of this, PM me and I can email it to you.

My DeadJournal

"Sleep is like death but without the commitment."

PA: 2.3 Astral Projection

I already taught you astral projection with all that visualization and meditation youíve been doing, but, for class purposes, here is the difference between Astral Projection, Astral Traveling and OBE. Many of the more famous astral projectors get these terms mixed up a lot. Fortunately, I have access to a very experienced channeler, who introduced me to the being who practically invented astral projecting, astral traveling and OBE. There's quite a big difference.

Astral Projection deals with projecting your astral body like a hologram to another location. Nobody can see you, but you can see them. For Astral Projection you navigate from your own body and teleport your astral body to another location, using your clairvoyance as a guide.

For effective astral projection, enhancing your clair senses is necessary. Like the 5 senses you already have, you have 6 clair senses. There is clairvoyance, which is seeing with your astral eyes. Weíve already developed that one, so seeing should be easy. Other senses to develop are clairaudience, which is hearing, clairsentience, which is feeling. Do not mix this up with clairtangency, which is touching. I break them up because feeling one touch you, and you touching something else is completely different. There is also Clairscent, which is smell and Clairgustance, which is taste. I imagine you probably wonít want to eat anything, but sometimes it helps to know if youíre astral body is hurt by tasting blood in your mouth, or something along those lines. (Oh bad imagery) Developing these senses when you are on the astral realm will obviously aid in a more complete and real experience.

So, how on earth do I do this? Very simple. Take a look at the room youíre currently in, memorize everything in the room. Now, close your eyes and imagine the room the same way you saw it when your eyes were open. Okay, that much is easy, no real technique there. Now, imagine that you are standing in a spot youíve never stood in before. See the room and everything in it, from that point of view. Now, try walking around the room, try walking into another room and hearing whatís going on. Wow! Itís actually easier than you thought!

Back to the descriptions. Astral travel is basically the ability to astral project, but the inability to teleport your astral body. If you find that instead of being in your body and then in a remote location you think of, you might have astral travel. Basically, you have to travel the same way you would physically, with your astral body. Hey, not everyone can astral project right? Some have to travel, and for some, the travel time is important. I donít teach it because I think everyone can learn to teleport and project, but on other realms, and other beings, non-human, canít actually do it.

OBE, stands for out of body experience. This is a full astral projection. This is actually where your astral body and your consciousness completely leaves the body. You feel just as physical as you do on this plane as you do on any other plane of existence. I get scared every time I try to completely leave my body, so I find that astral projection works better for me. Donít think this isnít possible though just because I canít do it doesnít mean you canít! For this though you need to relax, laying down works well, and imagine yourself leaving your body, rising up out of your body. Leave a string to yourself so that you can get back, but imagine yourself floating higher and higher and higher. This is the part where I donít know where to go next, but when you get this far, I suppose the world is up to you. Go to a place of peace, or imagine a door in your psyche and go through it. You can project all the way to your 12th chakra and then find a door to the astral plane and simply go through. I wish I could have journeys like this, but I donít trust myself enough to do it.

I hope this was helpful, if you need any more help with this, feel free to request a one on one.

Thanks,
    Kaliel

Rhiannon Paille
    If I were a food, I'd be a chinese buffet.
    Author of Integrated Intuition
    www.rhiannonpaille.com
    http://rhiannonpaille.blogspot.com

Another one to share...

Just remembered another little instance that happened last night. I was talking with my roomate and somehow we got to the point in the conversation where I had guessed a color he was thinking about. He asked what color he was thinking of and I said blue (after first thinking black and then changing it to blue). It was right. I know it's not a long enough to say, "Wow!" about but I thought it was neat.

My DeadJournal

"Sleep is like death but without the commitment."

I just wanted to add this link for everyone as added info. I've have only scanned the site so far.
    http://www.psychic101.com/

I think it teaches everything in our class.

I have a question about remote viewing. How do you know what your seeing is accurate in the beginning? I guess you could try to view someone you know and then find out later from them what they were doing at that exact time and see if you are correct?

I read about going into the medatative state to talk with a chosen person telepathically. Will the other person remember what your conversation was afterward? Do they know who is sending them mental messages?
    Last edited by Haerfest Leah; May 6th, 2005 at 02:51 PM.

The first is correct, I think gypsy experimented with remote viewing in the same way. By thinking of a person and what they were doing and trying to see them, and then asking them if that's where they were at that time.

For telepathy, when you do it in a meditative state I find you often speak with their subconcious or astral self. These conversations don't usually pass into the conscious mind, so if you were looking for verification you probably wouldn't get it unless the person was really open. What you could do in a meditative telepathic state is ask them things about themselves that you don't know. Get their subconscious to tell you things about their past, things they believe in, anything that you don't know about them, vacations they've taken, dreams they have, things they want to accomplish, and then check those things over with the person to see if they're correct.

I hope that helps and good luck!

Rhiannon Paille
    If I were a food, I'd be a chinese buffet.
    Author of Integrated Intuition
    www.rhiannonpaille.com
    http://rhiannonpaille.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliel
    The first is correct, I think gypsy experimented with remote viewing in the same way. By thinking of a person and what they were doing and trying to see them, and then asking them if that's where they were at that time.

For telepathy, when you do it in a meditative state I find you often speak with their subconcious or astral self. These conversations don't usually pass into the conscious mind, so if you were looking for verification you probably wouldn't get it unless the person was really open. What you could do in a meditative telepathic state is ask them things about themselves that you don't know. Get their subconscious to tell you things about their past, things they believe in, anything that you don't know about them, vacations they've taken, dreams they have, things they want to accomplish, and then check those things over with the person to see if they're correct.

I hope that helps and good luck!
    ok thanks, so with the telepathy if the other person doesn't know your trying to communicate with them their conscious state will never get the message? But I would think that if their subconscious recieves the message then ones subconscious usually has its own way of getting the message around to the conscious doesn't it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast