Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PA 2.2 Awakening and Practicing Group 1 Abilities

Well, the game with colors, and also numbers and cards is loads of fun. I used to do that for friends all the time. I have been working with my abilities, as they come naturally for a long time. But just recently starting really practicing and experimenting with them. Telepathy, I can do that rather good, on certain people. It varies, but it is usually the other person that matters. Some people I can read simple things, usually random thoughts or ideas. Other people, I can get their whole thought process and images, and even memories. Remote viewing is loads of fun, and sometimes useful. I usually only try to do it when I am worried about someone, to make sure things are alright. As for telekenesis, well, I know I can do it, and I have been able to move large object, open doors, and other things with it, my control is not so good. Usually things like that happen either when I am in a barely waking state, between conscious and sub-conscious, or it happens when I am in a very highly emotional state. I am still working on moving smaller object at will. I have found that the best way for me, is not to try to move the object, and not to know that I can move the object, but to actually know that the object is moved, reforming the reality in your own mind, to KNOW that the object has moved, and project that reality. It is kindof hard to explain. Someone mentioned pyrokenesis, that though I am rather good at, and have loads of control in. Usually I only do it in boredom now, play with my candles, lighting them one by one. Sometimes when I am with certain friends, I will light a cig like that. Loads of fun. I don't know, it is weird. I have always had these abilities, to varying degrees. And at times, I have used them all, very strongly, and usefully. But it is hard to actually control them, and use them when I want to.

Anagarically
    Take the quiz: What Group Are U IN?

question: do you just light the fire without using a match, or do you light it manually and then manipulate it?

Rhiannon Paille
    If I were a food, I'd be a chinese buffet.
    Author of Integrated Intuition
    www.rhiannonpaille.com
    http://rhiannonpaille.blogspot.com

Well, I have been able to do both. For some reason I can actually get the fire to light, easier than manipulating existing fire. I think it is because of my lack of practice with the topic. Lighting the fire takes raw energy. Manipulating the fire takes skill. I can do certain things with the flame though. Like make it bigger, or different shapes, sometimes with concentration I can make it hotter and change the color of the flame. Most everything I can do, is usually things that just happen. A feeling I get, to try something, and I do it, and it happens. I have terrible troubles controlling when and how I do things. I don't know. Need loads more practice. What kindof pyrokinesis are you speaking of. Manipulation or creation? Just wondering. How do you practice your work? Do you setup a control and try to do that, then move on? Or is it all or none? That is the way it is with me usually, all or none .

Anagarically

Kaliel, When it comes to the retrocognition to see past lives, how long do you think it takes before you start seeing images, I bet it varies huh? I was doing this and before I got interrupted by a kid waking from a nap I think I saw men on horses but that was about it. I want to try it again soon and see if I can like you said feel emotions and all. Any other tips for this one?
    Last edited by Haerfest Leah; May 11th, 2005 at 09:23 AM.

First thing to do is to create a link between your physical consciousness and astral consciousness.

This allows messages that your physical consciousness can't receive, be received by your astral consciousness. It's like a storing area for the images, which you can then tap into whenever you need. This is one of my greatest tools, if I'm ever interupted in a reading, as long as I have a link to the energy and as long as I can gather information without being completely concscious of doing so, I can always go view it later.

As for the fire, well, I always do it on my alter, and I always light the four candles to contain it, then I light the candle jar and wait for the flame to catch and get big enough to manipulate. I can always control the flame getting bigger and turning blue. Sometimes it doesn't happen for me though, I hold myself back a lot lately because I sort of have a tendancy to blow up the candle jar if there's too much energy. I've done it at least 3 times before, with 3 different candle jars. I can't light fire without a match though, that's something to me that requires skill. In other words, there's probably a few things you could teach me about pyrokinesis.

Rhiannon Paille
    www.rhiannonpaille.com

I was better at using numbers than colors. I am thinking it may have had something to do with the person I used for a partner.I did not know they were what you would say" color blind "when I asked.They did come out and tell me either so I found out a little bit later.
    My experience with OBE was a bit scary.I managed to float up above my body .I would have been ok if I had not looked down.I have a fear of heights and I did not consider it having any affect before hand.
    ~Magic and Rituals & Advanced Paganism Forum Guide~
    ~Paths: Palo, Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo Forum Guide~
    Thanks Catiana and Athena-Nadine for the beautiful banners!

I am the daughter of earth and water, and nursling of the sky; I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; I change but cannot die.{Percy Bysshe Shelley}

RIP Tony
    05/25/67 - 06/22/08
    You are my Angel

Unhappy

<was on break for finals week(s) trying to catch up>

Okay, I have a problem here. Now I know why my things have been all out of whack. I did all of this before without knowing what I was doing. Mediumship, telepathy (I used to do the color thing with a friend all the time), I do precog and retrocog in my dreams... yeah. However, I didn't know how to stop any of it. I would have things following me for a while because I didn't close something right. I kept having dreams about people running from things and I would try to help them and I couldn't, then I'd read about them in the paper or on the news or, most of the time, I just knew. I kept doing it though because I thought I could save them. I'd only wake up in pain and miserable.

I'm terrified of doing any of these exercises. How do I go about them without seeing everything again? How do I protect myself? How do I keep myself from getting too involved (especially with the retrocogs -- those hurt the worst because you can't do anything about them...).

Yeah, I'm just scared.

I have too many real pets so here are my new virtual babies

Don't know if I am accepted yet, but I tried the color think with a friend and I got the first color right which was green. The next one I first saw purple then blue, so I guessed blue. This was the first time trying it consciously. My friend always sends me a message to pick up the phone at work, but I never really hear the message, I just pick up. I have't had success yet with purposely contacting spirits, though when I do readings I get messages and I have a ghost in my place. The ghosts though I can never really talk to though. So maybe I am good at recieving, but not being heard? I want to learn telekenesis I definitely need to work on that. I can manipulate fire, and I don't know if this counts but I have lit lighters that are totally devoid of fluid. My friend tried it five times in a row and she couldn't light it, but I would time after time. So maybe I am holding myself back? I would really like to be able to light candles or cigs without anything. I did the remote viewing but have not been able to confirm it yet. I also need to work on OBE. I think thats everything.

Accepted? This class is free, and anyone can sign up at any time! I just ask that you read through all the lessons because if you have questions, the older lessons might answer those questions.

I'm glad you've had some time to practice, I'm not a guru on telekinesis, it's one of my drawbacks, but I can point you in the direction of someone who is good at it. Anagarically is good at lighting fires from nothing, so he may have some techniques that he uses that would help you spark your own fire.

I always say that you can do anything as long as you trust yourself, and fear not.

Rhiannon Paille
    www.rhiannonpaille.com

Well, about fire. Or with anything I do. I think Ajna had said something about it before. Not being able to stop it, or turn it off. I have always had a lot of abilities naturally. My easiest are precog and pyro (lighting really). I don't know why. The precog, well, it feels like intuition. Some of it is near future, some is distant. I have recently had one of my semi-distant future precogs confirmed. About 6 months ago I broke up with a long-term gf. Rather horrible breakup in the end. I knew I would here from her in May. Somehow, i just knew, and she would need help. She called me on may 1st, asking me for a ride somewhere, because she was having trouble with her current bf. It was rather weird when it happened. Rather, dreamlike. As for fire. I really don't know. It is the same as tele.. I just do it. Well, I guess I can break it down. There are really two things I do. One is focus of energy, which by chance I have WAY to much psychic energy all the time but that is for another discussion. I just focus all my energy onto the goal. At the same time, I just KNOW that the flame is lit. It is already there, and going. I usually do it all with my eyes closed. And know, that after I have focussed with all my energy, that it is lit. I have NO, obsolutely NONE, nada, doubt in my mind that the flame is lit. And it is.

One thing I have learned, is that belief, or better word, faith, that what your are doing will work, or is or has already working, then it usually does. And I mean NO doubt. Most people might not doubt consciously, but, fear and denial of abilities at lower levels, can cause doubt in your psychic censor. What it believes it can do, it can. If there is any possibly doubt, or other issues that might cross your psychic censor, then, the chances of it happening are low if not nill.

Anagarically

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast