Thread: www.thecraft.com - FAQ's and more

www.thecraft.com - FAQ's and more

www.thecraft.com

has been updated and has much info for new users.

That minature website is not only written from a limited mind, but also has very limited content. The "Chr-stianity versus Wicca" page is terrible too; there is no fair juxtaposition: The author's vision of Neowicca is glorified by the article, as Chr-stianity is compared to it, instead of properly presenting facts on each separately.

Proselytical vendata is evident.
    They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

I'm always wary of Craft sites that are black. I don't think the site was that bad but it had some errors and problems.

I didn't think the Wiccan vs. Christian comparison was that bad, but there were some errors. It was interesting. The quotes section is supposed to be quotes on the craft but they are quotes about all kinds of things, mostly religion in general.

It's hard to judge the pentagram page as the difference between a pentagram and a pentacle still hasn't been totally agreed upon.

The Spell info page was good except that while saying he/she would not give out any spells and that you shouldn't attempt spells till you are ready, he/she offers spell kits for sale.

It's not a website I would recommend, that's for sure, but it does have some good text in it. I haven't read enough to tell if this is actually written by the website creator or taken out of books and other webpages but some of the text was good and it made me think of things I hadn't before. Another glaring problem is that none of the graphics are credited.
    Kathleen
    Christian Witch - formerly Moonlight Morgan - now searching a NEW name.
    Mom of 5, Canadian
    Where I Blog

I was aware that the pentagram goes back to the Greeks.

Riva

I have to say, the information on this site is very limited.

My Author Page
    That's the thing about magic. There's always consequences. Always.