Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Missing a Chakra

Missing a Chakra

A person I have met is claiming to be missing a chakra, and I was wondering what would happen if a person was missing a chakra.
    He claims that this is why he is a psychic vampire.

The book The Psychic Vampire Codex by Michelle Belanger says that one possible cause of psychic vampirism is aura damage or chakra damage. I don't know if it's true or not, but assuming it is, the person could have a damaged chakra and need to compensate for it by absorbing others' energy. I don't think it's possible to be missing a chakra entirely, though. Although, I guess it could be the psychic equivalent of a birth defect... but can that happen?

What chakra do they say they're missing, by the way?

"This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, will come forth from the forest into the clearing of my known self, and then go back. That I must have the courage to let them come and go. That I will never let mankind put anything over me, but that I will try always to recognize and submit to the gods in me and the gods in other men and women."
    - D.H. Lawrence

My avatar is from foxglove_icons.

I'd be really curious to hear more about this because I have a chakra problem that could be related, if it's real.

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Is it possible that the person said this because one is very severly underactive perhaps? I would like to hear more about it too! As I am still learning more about my own.
    ~Magic and Rituals & Advanced Paganism Forum Guide~
    ~Paths: Palo, Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo Forum Guide~
    Thanks Catiana and Athena-Nadine for the beautiful banners!

I am the daughter of earth and water, and nursling of the sky; I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; I change but cannot die.{Percy Bysshe Shelley}

RIP Tony
    05/25/67 - 06/22/08
    You are my Angel

Chakras are energy crossroads located at various places in the body. There's been a CoT on chakras, for those who want more information.

I can imagine a chakra being blocked, and just as physical lines (veins, tendons, sinews) grow differently with every person, I can imagine energy lines to develop differently as well, making it possible for energy lines to fall short of crossing, practically missing out on the chakra altogether.

Although the body is resilient and tends to grow other paths for missing lines, it takes a while. If vampirism allows these people to function normally, the body won't recreate the lines, which would lead to a perpetuated need to vampire.
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    I think unless you're missing body parts, that you wouldn't be missing chakras...
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

is offline Minister of Formation, in- and disin-
    I've known one person who had his thyroid removed who didn't have a totally functioning throat chakra, but he did still HAVE a chakra.
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

it is bullshit

the 7 main chakras we speak about

if one of them was missing, the person wouzld not exist

maybe its blocked, but that is NO excuse
    work the chakras.

blocked or not

unblock them rather than vampyrize

Quote Originally Posted by Luminessence
    What chakra do they say they're missing, by the way?
    The one right below the navel.

Quote Originally Posted by Necropolis
    The one right below the navel.
    had this person ever had sex ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast