Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing a Chakra

I've one that I'm having problems visualizing the color for. Been working on it, but can't get it how I want it. Hummm
    check out my videos on www.myspace.com/bagofnight

I dont think he is missing a chakra, but it is possible that there is a blockage or that it may be closed...

there are exercises he can do to open up and balance his chakras..
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

What Xander said. Or sometimes two chakra's will almost merge and it's hard to tell the difference between the two. I find this a lot with three and four. Sometimes even two, three, and four, depending on how tied up their sexuality is.

Another possiblity is that you simply haven't put a color/ meaning to it. I don't mean that you haven't read a book and assigned meanings, such generally won't turn up anyway. What I mean is that you might have another sensation, whether a feeling or picture or whatnot. Such as, I see pink for my heart chakra but I have a hard time seeing a color for my base. I, however, have very strong feeling in that chakra that is envoked when I try to picture a color.
    -Kendrah

'We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.'
    -T.S. Eliot

"Oh, no no no, it was too cold always
    (Still the dead one lay moaning)
    I was much too far out all my life
    And not waving but drowning."
    -Stevie Smith

Quote Originally Posted by merlo
    I've one that I'm having problems visualizing the color for. Been working on it, but can't get it how I want it. Hummm
    yep that is not uncommon, but it is a problem with visualisation not of missing a chakra you know

what helps is to try gem stones to stimulate the chakras because the stones know what to do, without you needing to interact

I have on my site www.czechwoodsgems.com some corresponsence charts - check out the chakras chakra 1 - 7 pages

you will find reletaed scents flowers etc too. mybe this will help you getting in touch with the chakras sans visualisatzion

CW gave some very good advice !
    ~Magic and Rituals & Advanced Paganism Forum Guide~
    ~Paths: Palo, Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo Forum Guide~
    Thanks Catiana and Athena-Nadine for the beautiful banners!

I am the daughter of earth and water, and nursling of the sky; I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; I change but cannot die.{Percy Bysshe Shelley}

RIP Tony
    05/25/67 - 06/22/08
    You are my Angel

ROFL

the things people will say to avoid taking responsibility

never ceases to amaze me LOL!!!!!

love
    hope

Hi there.

So, I'm fascinated to have stumbled across this thread, even if it's a little aged. Necropolis has posted something I myself have experienced and have been searching for other experiences with. In this case, I'm the one with the "missing" chakra and I am indeed a vampire. Okay perhaps everyone is more comfortable with the word "blood drinker" but whatever term gets the point across. I know some are a little phobic of "vampire" but that's another discussion. I had read the theory posed by Belanger a good while back and while seeing massage therapist who confided in me that she was a witch and then did reiki, I was instantly curious to see what she'd sense with my chakras. I told her nothing of me, I told her nothing of my condition, just asked her to not fix anything but to "look" and look she did.

She starts at the bottom, hmmm so I see some damage to your ankle... Yes, I have torn my ankle before and it sometimes annoys me as an old wound. and she works her way up the right leg, to the hand, the wrist, shoulder.. then starts at the head, neck, heart, says something about my heart I forget... then pauses overly long when she gets to my navel or near there. She says, and I will not forget this: "Uh... this is really weird. I've never seen this before. ...this is so weird".

At this point I ask her to elaborate. She says "It's like a suction here. Like an absence." and she stops and looks to me for answers, and of course I have none except a theory and now, some manner of confirmation. I explained what I knew to her, and told her about myself. I don't really have a hard time making others into my confidants. generally after I'm gone, they rarely believe me anyway but, there is it.

Now, I'd call that a one-off, but, I went to someone else who claimed to be someone who dealt with the "energy body". Very believable guy, Spanish, and I told him "look don't repair anything, just tell me what you find". Not QUITE the same reaction, but he said, and I'm paraphrasing, that the first thing he says it, "Oh ahh.. I'm getting this very strong sense of power. This is unusually (strong or big or bright, the work I forget). What is that Do you know?" and I wasn't going to tell him anything before he got further. I just said that I knew and asked him to go on. He said something when he got to the same spot on me, and though I can not quote it, it was not so dramatically surprising to him, he took it more in stride, but also said he'd "not seen anything like it before."

At this point, I'm fairly certain it's a legitimate feature but I still do not understand it nor do I really, consciously understand my condition beyond needing to drink blood to maintain my energy and health and other things. What I wonder is, is one of the chakras near the navel part of energy recharging for human people? Also, (and forgive me if this sounds absurd) if one of them associated with the sun? Yes, I have a terrible sun allergy. I won't talk on "psychic vampires" because I don't know enough about them and I generally suspect they're all blood drinkers but some can skip the blood, or perhaps they're missing out on a pure source but, regardless, I'm somewhat a researcher and anything that can be offered here might provide me with some jumping off points.

And no, I don't want to be 'healed", I'm perfectly comfortable in my skin, I just want to understand it all.

-T

Thumbs up

So, I'm not the most knowledgeable on chakras, but...

from here
    It stokes the fire that moves prana (life force) through in the body.
    From here
    Life Motif of the Navel Chakra This energy center is associated with your self-esteem, sense of purpose, personal identity, individual will, digestion, and metabolism.
    and
    Physical Signs of Blocked Manipura Energy When the navel chakra is out of alignment, digestive issues can arise. This can show up as improper processing of nutrients, constipation, or irritable bowl syndrome. Imbalances in this energy center are also associated with eating disorders, ulcers, diabetes, issues with pancreas, liver, and colon.
    So while it's not directly related to the sun, it is related to fire, which is also known as a kill all for vampires traditionally, and sun=fire is a common association. (After more research: several sites list it's color as Orange or Yellow, and use sun or fire related stones for it. Some of the variations of manipura even resemble a sun: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manipura )

This one is interesting:
    The Navel Chakra holds all your larger than life passions such as dreams, ambitions and fantasies. Swadhisthana is the emotional and sexual center of the soul, a fountain of universal energy. It's your strong link to the world, which bonds you to your loved ones.
    and
    Main Characteristic Associated with the Chakra
    : The Navel Chakra is the passion center of the body and the mind; it channels your "joie de vivre", libido, creativity and the ability to connect to others
    That could be a starting point, because blood is associated and often used to tie together, passion, love, life, connection, etc. So it would maybe make sense if you can't traditionally connect (or in addition to traditional connections) that you would connect via blood? *shrug* Just a thought.

Of course, the most important way of understanding yourself is research and practice! Hopefully at least now you have a starting point.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2