Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft

Thanks for the info, Anubis. Oooo, now I'm really excited for the final book! That makes perfect sense. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.
    Lezli

I bought this today, along with the other two. Of all the occult books in the New Age section... yours stood out for me. So I bought 'em!

Looking forward to reading them.
    "If being sane means thinking that there is something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely freaking mental."
    -- unknown

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition
    of your life; define yourself."
    --unknown

I have enjoyed this book very much, so much information to process...

Wow.. I am slow. I didn't even SEE there were author forums on here! Hah.

Well, let me just say that I am reading this book on my Kindle (YAY) and I am LOVING it. I even purchased an mp3 shamanic drumbeats CD from Amazon and have been meditating while listening.

I have had dreams before starting all this (the same nights as a friend of mine) about traveling up and down a very large tree. And when I was meditating/trancing, I felt like I was falling down a tunnel. But it was an exciting, pleasant feeling. Not so scary. I look forward to trancing more often.
    Currently: writing a manual/manifesto on a Pagan uprising

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6