Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Help

Exclamation

On the 24th of March, my daughter will be five years old. I need your help. My problem is that I have not been able to see my children in over a year due to the tensions between my soon to be ex-wife's causes. I am working on that...but would like for prayer's to be made or said to honor her birth. This is not where I trip into melancholy, but the fact is, that I need prayers of strength to be able to deal with this emotional time if I do not get to see her and wish her a happy birthday. If anyone can help in their own way, I would appreciate it very much.:D
    I must shed light on the rampant stupidity of those who would enslave the free thinker!

32.78N 117.15W Lower Left USA, just above, and slightly to the right of, TiaJuana

With you

I have no children of my own but I certainly understand your plight.

Hang tough. This is just one year - though special - and you will get through it.

It is times like this when we feel the worst but, in the end, you will prosper and grow stronger.

By the God/dess, you have my prayers.

I will light a candle on the 24th to consecrate. I will try to get the color as close to Aquamarine as I can. Additionally, I will try to find a Jonquil to place on my alter.

Blessed Be,
    Thoma
    RnR

Hey, being Californian doesn't mean you have to drink bottled water!

My thoughts are with you...and energy to you my friend. i know you can use it.
    mol

sitegod/system_administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma
    follow mysticwicks on twitter | my blog

is offline Stargazer Extraordinaire
    not just a child of your body but a child of your heart (:
    I mingle my thoughts and energy with your for her 5th birthday; even if you cannot be with her in person, she will feel the love you send!
    Ideals are like stars;
    you will not succeed in touching them with your hands,
    but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters,
    you choose them as your guides,
    and following them you reach your destiny.

Thank you all. You have no idea what kind of trying time this is for me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my children. I thank you for the inclusion of your prayers, energy, and strength.
    I must shed light on the rampant stupidity of those who would enslave the free thinker!

I know exactly how you feel.

I have two boys, but they live with their father. Due to circumstances over the last three years, I've not seen them as much/often as I'd like. They're 11.5 and soon-to-be-10. My mom gives me regular updates, though and sends me photographs ~ but that doesn't make up for time lost.

However, they're both happy, healthy and make excellent grades at school, and stay out of trouble as best boys that age can. My mom told me earlier today about both of them getting on ball teams this Spring.

Lately, I've been trying to remember things they said and stuff we did together, so that if they ever ask me, I can tell them. Too, I have a huge box full of nothing but pictures of them ~ and what I call my Rogues Gallery in the upstairs hallway (a collection of portraits and snapshots). :D

On their birthdays, if I can't be with them ~ and I'm usually not; I've gotten used to that ~ I still bake a cake, though I may not label it as a "happy birthday cake", but as a celebratory cake of their favorite kind decorated in their favorite- or birth-color. I light a candle for them and drag the pictures out and do my best to make it a happy time! I also send birthday wishes, happiness and love energies out into the ethers, hoping it reaches them. (It works; I always feel a connection!)

As far as "dealing with it" and "what do you do" ~ I haven't in a long time. I just stiffened my backbone and went on with my life. That's the only thing I could do.
    "This is Harlan ... you never know who or what could be reaching back."

Originally posted by Mairwen
    I know exactly how you feel.

You know, the strangest thing just occured to me...

I started this post a day or two ago. Wednesday, I had contacted my lawyer and he told me that I was being offered supervised visitation to start with and that it could progress toward the unsupervised. It's hinky to me that not long after I joined the site, I got good news about my children...

All this positive energy was surrounding me and I didn't even know. (That's not something I can usually pick up on!) However, it might have something to do with my timing. For some strange reason, I have a timing in life that you would not believe. Maybe my timing came through because the first night I joined, I felt a charge surge through me that I haven't felt in a long time.

This makes me want to study more and find ways to connect with my children outside the bounds of worldly reality.

Thanks!

Carmelo

We wish you the best of luck...

...and our thoughts are with you.

eaglewolf and Scarlet Swan

32.78N 117.15W Lower Left USA, just above, and slightly to the right of, TiaJuana
    Good to here of your good news. Use the time wisely. This is a great gift. And I mean A GREAT GIFT.

By the Goddess, Be well.

-RnR
    RnR

Hey, being Californian doesn't mean you have to drink bottled water!

There is something else you can do to connect. Write to them you don't need to send it just put your feelings down on paper. When they are older then you can sit down with them and talk about the time you couldn't be with them as much as you wanted. The letters will refresh for you what you were thinking and bring it alive for them. I hope the energy we all are sending eases your way quickly back to them.
    Yes people are talking about you behind your back. That is where all the laughter is coming from.
    Dear Lord, I pray for:
    Wisdom, To understand a man Love, To forgive him and Patience, For his moods Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength
    I'll just beat him to death. Amen!

Help support my girl scout http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...66#post4022166

msn princesspain13@hotmail.com aim aangellmouse yahoo aangell_666

My second favorite place on the net is neopets if you want to check it out here is a link http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?u...e=aangellmouse

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast