Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quotes By Kailen

Quotes By Kailen

Most of these are just things I have said that I found to be profound and deep when I said them, you will probably find a few dotted around in the forum and in my signature. Some are other things I have said from elsewhere. I am happy for anyone to use my quotes provided they put the dedication on the end ( - David Allain aka Kailen) to give credit where it is due. I will be somewhat upset if I see my quotes being used without due credit being given. Check back from time to time to look in on additions, when I add a quote I'll be editing not replying.

A warrior is not a warrior because he fights. A warrior is a warrior because of what he fights for. A warrior fights to protect and uphold the weak. A warrior fights to defend those who are defenseless. A warrior fights to protect others against the evils of the world. - David Allain aka Kailen

It is not the distance between your physical bodies that makes or breaks a friendship, but the distance between your hearts and minds. - David Allain aka Kailen

Strive for peace, love and respect. - David Allain aka Kailen

Asan Al' Valen Tiri ~ Heart Of Braided Steel - David Allain aka Kailen

He who speaks in anger, speaks without thought. He who speaks without thought, speaks without meaning. - David Allain aka Kailen

All views are true, to a given value of true. My view, my faith, is right for me. It is not necessarily right for you. Just like each of you have a faith, a view, that is right for you. Such as it should be. Everyone should find the path, the view, the faith, that is right for them. Only when one has truly found their path, what is right for them, can they find peace in themselves as a being. - David Allain aka Kailen

And as I gaze over the desolate waste that has become my soul, my mind cracks and chaos rules. - David Allain aka Kailen

In any positive relationship, whether love is involved or otherwise, three basic things are required. Trust, respect and communication. Without trust, there is doubt. Without respect, there is rejection. Without communication, there is deception. - David Allain aka Kailen

The day you take yourself seriously is the day you lose sight of the humour in lifes harshness. - David Allain aka Kailen

Only in loving can you find love. Love unconditionally, give freely of your love and ask for nothing in return. In return people will come to love you. If you expect others to give for your love, you will be without the love of others. - David Allain aka Kailen

It is through the closed mindedness of the few that the majority will suffer. If the mind and heart is open, peace and respect will thrive. Judge not harshly those who are closed minded, for the worst of the harm they beget, they beget upon themselves. Rather, have love and understanding, for it is the fault of societies conditioning that begets their closed mindedness. It is in your love and understanding that you do deny them the ability to harm your spirit. Truly, they are worthy of pity. - David Allain aka Kailen

When judging another beings view or path as wrong, stop for a moment. What do they see your path as? You think their path is wrong. Would they walk their path if it was not right in their mind? Would they not, then, see your path as wrong? But yet, they do not denounce your path as wrong, for they have accepted that your path is right for you. Just as their path is right for them. So then, when tempted to judge, think. Then accept what is. For what is, is neither right or wrong. It just is. - David Allain aka Kailen

The darkness is nothing but deceit and deception. Delusion and illusion. For truly, the light does shine in the darkest of all nights. Darkness can tempt you with its falsity, but resist the deception. The dark will promise you much, give you little and take everything. The darkness will take more than you ever dreamed you had. Call on the light and denounce the false promises of the darkness. For then, the light shall grow stronger in your soul and you will be that much further along the path to happiness. - David Allain aka Kailen

Everyone and everything on this earth is here to teach you something, if you but take the time to learn. - David Allain aka Kailen

The darkness consumes you the moment you give in to the first tempting caress of its touch. Yet, you never realise you are consumed until you long once again to walk in the light. Then, in the agony of your suffering, yearning for the light, does the darkness destroy you. For it is then that your hatred and loathing turns in on yourself, it is then that your path into darkness becomes truly complete. - David Allain aka Kailen

If your mind is focused on a negative possibility, that negative will come to be reality. - David Allain aka Kailen

What is age, but a number by which we put a label? Age is in the mind, the heart and the soul, the body is but the vessel which carries it. - David Allain aka Kailen

Life is a learning curve, everyone is always both teacher and student. Though I may forget the lessons I teach, I never forget the ones I learn. - David Allain aka Kailen

There is no pain quite so bittersweet, as missing the one you love. - David Allain aka Kailen

The most common cause of anger is pain. People are akin to animals in one very true sense, when hurt, they lash out. When in pain, people lash out and cause others pain, thus doubling the pain. Those they cause pain then lash out in their pain, causing yet more people pain. Behind every anger, there lies pain. - David Allain aka Kailen

The silence within can be deafening, for when faced with silence one is faced with themselves. To learn the depths of your own soul, requires solitude and silence. It is in solitary silence that you cannot hide from yourself, thus you are faced with two options. Break the silence or face yourself. Facing yourself is the first step to accepting yourself. Once faced with yourself, you can begin to accept and be at peace with yourself for who you are. It is through silence that you find the centre of yourself, that peace within your soul. - David Allain aka Kailen

To trust another you must first trust yourself. Without trust of self how can you have the trust in yourself to make the right decision in who you trust. - David Allain aka Kailen

It's in the maybes between yes and no, the greys between black and white, that false hope lingers. - David Allain aka Kailen

Lack of worth in a man is not measured by his mistakes, but his failure to correct them. - David Allain aka Kailen

One never truly realises they walk in darkness, until consumed by it's entirity. - David Allain aka Kailen

Prettiness comes from without, whereas beauty comes from within. That is why pretty is a letter away from petty, yet beauty is for the beholder to see. - David Allain aka Kailen

It is power not to see. For truth lies not within your vision, but what is left when vision is gone. - David Allain aka Kailen

The task itself is simple, there's just other shit cluttering it up along the way. - David Allain aka Kailen

That which on first appraisal, seems to be the hard way, after further consideration can often be deemed as the simpler solution. - David Allain aka Kailen

Waiting for the moment to come to you is folly. Seize the moment. Hunt it down and take it. Hold onto each moment with all you have, never letting go, for once the moment has escaped it is gone forever. - David Allain aka Kailen
    Last edited by Kailen; December 31st, 2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: adding a quote

Great stuff! Very well said.

Can I add something I thought of the other day?

"If you want to teach someone, they must hold respect for you before they can ever truely learn from you" - QotDamned
    "I believe we all suffer under a curse, the curse that we know more than we can bear, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing we can do about the force and lure of this curse." Vittorio -Vittorio the Vampire by Anne Rice

very true, I agree completely. My congratulations, you just planted a thought which caused me to spout some more crap ~Grins~
    Last edited by Kailen; June 22nd, 2005 at 08:56 PM.
    To trust another you must first trust yourself. Without trust of self how can you have the trust in yourself to make the right decision in who you trust. - David Allain

The most common cause of anger is pain. People are akin to animals in one very true sense, when hurt, they lash out. When in pain, people lash out and cause others pain, thus doubling the pain. Those they cause pain then lash out in their pain, causing yet more people pain. Behind every anger, there lies pain. - David Allain

For more of my quotes, please click here.

Mystical Occult Research Site

can I add one too?:

"screaming in the ears of a deaf man wont change anything."
    Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth.- Rumi

I'd say a thousands words if I knew just which one would make your heartbeat.

Love All, Trust Few, and Do Wrong to No one- Shakespear

~bumps it up for the new quotes added~
    To trust another you must first trust yourself. Without trust of self how can you have the trust in yourself to make the right decision in who you trust. - David Allain

The most common cause of anger is pain. People are akin to animals in one very true sense, when hurt, they lash out. When in pain, people lash out and cause others pain, thus doubling the pain. Those they cause pain then lash out in their pain, causing yet more people pain. Behind every anger, there lies pain. - David Allain

adds a quote

~adds another quote~
    Last edited by Kailen; June 26th, 2005 at 12:58 AM.

and again...

Lovely words...may they live in my soul.
    May there be a miracle in your life today & may you have the eyes to see it.

thank you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast