Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: London Terrorist Attack.

London Terrorist Attack.

Today was a very sad day for London as we have endured a multi-terrorist bomb attack focused on the London underground and buses....we have no idea yet how many people have died.
    As you know i study Grand sextiles, and try to find the patterns and links to events.
    The bombs started exploding at approx. 8:45am, yet as i have found before with terrorist attacks that use timers, the Star of David appears up to an hour before the explosions.
    I have put on attachment,
    1) The London chart, timed for 7:45am.
    2)The Chechen Moscow Theatre attack, that is so similar to the Bali Nightclub attack even down to house placements.
    The terrorists invaded the theatre in Moscow and took hostages at 22:57, and a Star of David appeared approx. one hour later.
    3)The Bali Nightclub attack, where the Star of David appeared exactly as the bombs exploded.
    4)The Turkey attack, which happened when President Bush was visiting Britain last time, when the British Consul General to Turkey was killed. This Star of David wasnt exact.
    5)The Madrid train attack where the Star of David appeared ten minutes before the explosions.
    These attacks are different from the daily bombing that go on in the Middle East, as they are world statement terrorist attacks to put pressure on the West, and happen out side the usual conflict area.
    It is interesting that on all the charts, negitive karma is shown by use of the mean node as one of the points, Juno, Ceres, and either M.C. or Asc. are also in evidence with conjunctions.
    Regards The Monk. P.S. I will show the Beslan School children slaughter chart as it appeared on the nodes at another time.

[QUOTE=EternallyWrite]Tis a very sad day indeed.
    Good work with the aspect patterns. It seems that these patterns are quite significant events foretelling bad times.
    Hi Eternally Write,
    Yes they are bad times, Thankfully it seems the death toll isnt into the hundreds, but bad enough. Interestingly the chart i posted also has a kite that stays in orb up to the explosions. ( Sun, Juno, Uranus, and Ceres)
    Kites are another area that attract my attention, as you will find many threads that i have posted on previous pages where i have connected kites to terrorist activity and wars, That have included the start and end of W.W.2, Both Iraq wars, the take off of the planes on 911, plus when they hit the Pentagon and World Trade Towers, amongst many other charts, so the London chart has all that i look for, when troubled times are on a roll.
    Ive Just looked up the mundane fixed star paran analysis (Brady report on starlight) for Mars for today, 7th July, under events of the day, which is as follows:-
    Mars on nadir when Altair is rising," A military solution, to attack, to go to war, to act bravely."
    Mars rising when SIRIUS is on nadir,"Heat politically, socially, or even meteorologocally".
    Mars on nadir when ANTARES is rising, "Life or death events."
    Mars culminating when Vindemiatrix is on nadir, "War, or aggression, between different races or nations."
    I think that just about sums up 7th July 2005 for London.
    Finally i have put on attachment a chart dated 8th June 2010, 13:59pm, London, that sits on all four angles, so is focused on London because nowhere else in the world would this happen. This is a far more powerful Grand Sextile and Grand Square than today, and the parans arent good,.....I wonder what the events of this day will bring, for good or ill?
    Get your wands out girls, we have to bring harmony to pockets of negative karma attached to the collective consciousness....its the time of the true female aether!
    The monk.

[QUOTE=EternallyWrite]
    Quote Originally Posted by the monk

I can see the patterns for the events Monk. Looking at the grand trine/kite in my chart and noticing the date, it was three days after the Iraq-Iran war started that I was born.
    Can you explain why these patterns are a sign of, well, war? Is it just the pattern or do the planets have some reason?
    I just wouldn't have thought about using Juno or Ceres in this way.

Just got started a little bit on the fixed stars and not really much either with the parans.
    Hi Eternallywrite,
    Im sorry i cant answer your questions yet, i must put some attachments on this thread. Because of ill health i had forgotten that i had been following this pattern before Christmas, I did make a chart, and i was looking at the wrong city, The chart got lost in paperwork, but i just found it and it is dated as all Starlight charts are, please find on attachment, over 6 months ago.
    I never got to the point where i found where Mars Aligned with the tail of the dragon/South mean node, which looks if it is the battery for world statement terrorist attacks that is linked to negative karma.
    Actually from tomorrow, The Grand Sextile, Square, and kite comes into orb till at least the early hours of 16 July ( if you live in New York), without the aid of an angle, Kite goes out of orb earlier though.
    Please look at the charts on attachment involving Bali Nightclub bomb attack and the Chechen Moscow theatre Attack, that are at the beginning of the original thread, two attacks using the same alignments....I cannot be sure that we are at the end of unpleasant activities, while this alignment stays in orb, no idea of location, take care and be safe.
    Orbs...Sextiles 6 degrees, Squares 6 degrees, trines 8 degrees, oppositions 8 degrees. Please find new charts on attachment. Attachment 1 is the original chart that i was interested in up to 1st july 2005, when some how i lost the plot, forgetting to follow up, look at the bottom of the page, where the date is shown.
    Regards monk.

[QUOTE=EternallyWrite]

I can see the patterns for the events Monk. Looking at the grand trine/kite in my chart and noticing the date, it was three days after the Iraq-Iran war started that I was born.
    Can you explain why these patterns are a sign of, well, war? Is it just the pattern or do the planets have some reason?

Just got started a little bit on the fixed stars and not really much either with the parans.
    Hi Eternallywhite,
    Sorry that it has taken time to get back to you, i have been busy.
    The kite is a normal multi-function tool of the Cosmos, which isnt rare, so please dont think that all kites that form on the angles mean aggression.
    I would never be able to find what the difference between the kites are, it is just too complicated.
    But if 80% of all Train Crashes happened on a Wednesday, then you would think there was maybe was a pattern, but you would never work it out, because the kite is used so much and you dont know the master key.
    Even with the big patterns, if you used 18 points, I know that a grand sextile would appear between 9 times in six months, and once a week depending how the planets and asteroids are spread.
    The Web is like a big collective consciousness so you can keep up to date with data and current affairs. The big alignments are easier to see a pattern if you find the master key, 1 chart that shows a pattern means nothing, but four that involve one or two key ingredients means that there may be a link.
    The grand Sextile isnt evil, in fact it is the opposite, but world karma that hasnt been dealt with has to be re-experienced often by tragic events, so this time we all deal with the problem in a responsible way, so then we all can move on. There are many different types of grand sextile, but karma is linked to the nodes and the grand sextile will signal the lesson in the sky. If you think you may have the key ingredient, then you then filter out all the other numerous grand sextiles that dont have it, but you have still to find them and track how they evolve....that isnt easy!
    Another problem is finding the right orbs as it is a nightmare in astrology with so many astrologers using different ones.
    For natal charts obviously you use the ones in your experience work, yet when you deal with big patterns the energy builds as each part is linked, i tend to use just 6 degrees for sextiles and 8 for trines and not worry about sep or app. I dont think im far wrong, yet many mundane astrologers would only use 4 degrees for sextiles and less if it wasnt the Sun and Moon.
    Sacred Geometry which is my first love has always told me that distances need to be equal in orbs when dealing with world events and the big patterns, but obviously this is only my opinion.
    If you want to read about my thoughts over Sacred Geometry, look for the thread on a previous page that i wrote called " detailed Diagram of the skelaton using astrology"
    The grand sextile that we are experiencing now isnt only about terrorist attacks but bringing to peoples consciousness the problems discussed in the G.8. summit.
    As i have said, before a Grand Sextile fully forms, i have a very small idea of location by it only being to be able to form on an angle, this doesnt tell me a lot, other than the time within an hour of the event.
    On saturday i think by luck and a secret informer another attack in Birmingham, England was averted, i think the plan was aborted and the evil bombers scattered.
    If that was so, you would expect that the orb that hadnt yet formed within this grand sextile
    being Pluto Sextile Venus to be heading for an angle to complete itself, at the time that the police received the message and started evacuating 20 thousand people.
    Chart and newspaper report on attachment.........Make your own mind up.
    Regards, The Monk.

...would someone be so kind as to put all this in 'dummy' terms?

[QUOTE=EternallyWrite]

Hi EternallyWrite,
    I see things have been kicking off in your home town, hope you wasnt evacuated.
    The ending of the police manhunt, i feel would be the police controlled explosions, that as far as im aware started at 13:20 in Leeds.
    If you make up a chart you will find the South mean Node on the Asc. for that time.
    It must of given you a fright thinking that some of the terrorists that planned the attacks lived few miles down the road from where you were born.
    Its a small world.
    Regards, The Monk.

is offline Minister of Formation, in- and disin-
    What these folks are going after is looking at patterns that could have shown a likelihood of the London bombings happening. Grand sextiles are one of the "ooo wow neato" events in astrology. At these points in time, with the character of the individual planets concerned, this can make for a event of supreme proportions.

Many oppositions are involved, creating an intense atmosphere, but the other aspects will show how the energy is released by all planets involved. A grand sextile can make so much happen, so much energy to flow, that it can become cathartic. Grand aspects are very powerful!

In other words, big bada boom!
    (though they need not be portents of disasters)
    Last edited by KEishin; July 12th, 2005 at 09:31 PM.
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

Quote Originally Posted by KEishin
    What these folks are going after is looking at patterns that could have shown a likelihood of the London bombings happening. Grand sextiles are one of the "ooo wow neato" events in astrology. At these points in time, with the character of the individual planets concerned, this can make for a event of supreme proportions.

Many oppositions are involved, creating an intense atmosphere, but the other aspects will show how the energy is released by all planets involved. A grand sextile can make so much happen, so much energy to flow, that it can become cathartic. Grand aspects are very powerful!

In other words, big bada boom!
    (though they need not be portents of disasters)
    :hehehehe: thankyou :D

Quote Originally Posted by mucgwyrt
    Hi Mucgwyrt,
    Sorry that it took so long to get back to you , but im not the best astrologer to explain, in fact i dont consider myself an astrologer, my focus is shapes and patterns, the sacred geometry of the Cosmos, if i showed you another pattern showing negative karma you may understand better.
    The 8 pointed star on attachment isnt exactly aligned but i think you will see where im coming from. It involves the events of 19th april 1995 in Oklahoma.
    Regards, The Monk.
    P.S. All other points and planets have been excluded so you can see the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by mucgwyrt
    Hi Mucgwyrt,
    I thought also i should explain why i think that the Grand Sextile that we are experiencing now has another connection with the G.8. Summit.
    Obviously but not because of the fact that the collective energies of the world seemed focused on Britain at this time, With the G.8. Summit, the winning of the vote for the games in 2012, and of course the terrorist attack.
    But when looking for Grand Sextiles, you have to start with finding the " Big Daddies" to find the the beginnings, to how energies filter through.
    The " Big Daddies" are the most powerful all planetary ones which are, in my oppinion not related to one event, so you have to try to see what evolves during a period of up to 7-8 months.
    The deduction is if you are trying to see good intentions that may be going on in the world then the first place to look is the U.N. summits.
    When was the first U.N. climate change summit held that included 170+ nations?
    It was held in Berlin from 28th March to 7th April 1995.
    Also in 1995, there was the world summit for social development, which was held in Copenhagen, Denmark. For the first time the international community expressed a clear commitment to eradicate absolute poverty.
    As this filtered down to individual countries when all the leaders explained to their governments the exact findings of these reports, we find a very very powerful grand sextile appearing in the sky that was all planetary and included conjunctions, on 21 July 1995, at 16:13pm but as my program was on search please include G.M.T.
    It is on attachment, as well as another article that is very close to my heart which is global dimming and how that this has counter-acted global-warming.
    Obviously we have tried to make fuel cleaner over the last few years by seeing that people get asma and other related conditions, but i think that scientist's assumptions that great earth changes are hundreds of years in the making are wrong, because they have based this on how much the climate has changed by how much C.S. gas has been produced without taking into consideration the global dimming counter effect......as we make cleaner fuel, temperatures could rise much more than predicted.
    The one area that unites us all is to leave behind a better world for our children, i think we need to make the right deductions within our global family very soon, even if it costs huge amounts of money, or else money becomes worthless.
    Please see attachments.
    Regards, The Monk.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast