Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: London Terrorist Attack.

attacks on Friday 18th Nov. 05.

On Friday we had two suicide terrorist attacks....1 at Khanaqin, Iraq, suicide bombers attacked mosques at noon prayers, the other was in Baghdad on the Hamra hotel, Baghdad, both show the same kite on the angles, the same kite as the one on attachment regarding Jordan/Baghdad on 9/10 Nov., as shown in the previous thread section. At least 74 were killed during these two attacks on 18 Nov. 2005.
    Please view document by Los Angeles Times, plus charts on attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by the monk
    On Friday we had two suicide terrorist attacks....1 at Khanaqin, Iraq, suicide bombers attacked mosques at noon prayers, the other was in Baghdad on the Hamra hotel, Baghdad, both show the same kite on the angles, the same kite as the one on attachment regarding Jordan/Baghdad on 9/10 Nov., as shown in the previous thread section. At least 74 were killed during these two attacks on 18 Nov. 2005.
    Please view document by Los Angeles Times, plus charts on attachment.
    in addition to what you've mentioned about the 18th... the most relevent pattern i see that does not involve angles, involves the lunar nodes.. which as i'm sure we all know, are quite powerful!

nov18 was a highly stressed date. on the 18th, the mars/saturn square of the fixed cross went exact, and the saturn trine/sextile to the lunar nodes also went exact. that in and of itself is bad enough. mars and saturn do not exactly play nice together, especially in hard aspect.

but it goes on thou.. to further complicate matters, pluto semiquintiles chiron exactly while both quintile the lunar nodes, also perfectly exact. while this happens, mars forms a semisextile/inconjunct to the nodes, also close enough to call exact. this is a whole lot of exact aspects, all centering on the nodes, and none are from very friendly objects.

this happens around 1930UT on the 18th

the chart shows...

Mars Squ Saturn 0:00' +
    Mars SSx North Node 0:01' +
    Mars Inc South Node 0:01' -

Pluto SQn Chiron 0:00' +
    Chiron Qui North Node 0:01' -
    Pluto Qui South Node 0:01' +

Saturn Tri North Node 0:01' +
    Saturn Sex South Node 0:01' -

astrolog graphic attached...

Quote Originally Posted by mercuric
    in addition to what you've mentioned about the 18th... the most relevent pattern i see that does not involve angles, involves the lunar nodes.. which as i'm sure we all know, are quite powerful!

nov18 was a highly stressed date. on the 18th, the mars/saturn square of the fixed cross went exact, and the saturn trine/sextile to the lunar nodes also went exact. that in and of itself is bad enough. mars and saturn do not exactly play nice together, especially in hard aspect.

but it goes on thou.. to further complicate matters, pluto semiquintiles chiron exactly while both quintile the lunar nodes, also perfectly exact. while this happens, mars forms a semisextile/inconjunct to the nodes, also close enough to call exact. this is a whole lot of exact aspects, all centering on the nodes, and none are from very friendly objects.

this happens around 1930UT on the 18th

the chart shows...

Mars Squ Saturn 0:00' +
    Mars SSx North Node 0:01' +
    Mars Inc South Node 0:01' -

Pluto SQn Chiron 0:00' +
    Chiron Qui North Node 0:01' -
    Pluto Qui South Node 0:01' +

Saturn Tri North Node 0:01' +
    Saturn Sex South Node 0:01' -

astrolog graphic attached...
    Thank you Mercuric,
    for your much needed input, members think that i have great knowledge of astrology, but they are wrong, i am a jack of all trades, i am only master of my first love, sacred geometry.....I do not go where you go in astrology, i am not a master, so humbly thank you for helping this thread, that deals with karma, when most look away!
    My gift is how to connect Sacred Geometry to Astrology, as i think the ancients did, please view unfinished drawing connecting the quintile family to human D.N.A......As Above....As below....please keep helping, Mercuric, we need to understand karma in this difficult period.

interesting

I am not at all supprised to see the number 5 connected with such a thing... 5 represents the creative man, and it would only seem appropriate for DNA patterns to be based on the power of 5.

I'm not a master by any means either Geometry is a big part of astrology! I've been learning for about two years now, mostly as a hobby. I'm mostly interested in event and political astrology, as they seem to have an effect on the population.. more exciting than natal charts, although those are fun too, especially when two are put together for a relationship analysis.. sometimes they can be very helpful to a pair of people!

not terror related, but still analysis of an unfortunate event, you might be interested in my post on fixed grand cross thread at http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthrea...=113126&page=4 -- regarding the recent congo earthquake.

always a pleasure to post what i might find! :D

Cheers,
    -mer

Suicide attack on Baghdad police academy.

Hi Everyone,
    On Tuesday 6th Dec. there was a suicide attack on Baghdad police academy, at least 36 were killed and 70 wounded.
    During the last few charts posted before the one on attachment, it has been seen that the Juno/Pluto opposition has been used as a trigger in locational charts, working with a kite formation. The same is true of the chart for the above attack. Worrying is on page two i posted a chart for London for 24th Dec. 2005, which uses Moon, Neptune, North Mean Node, and Juno, which arent shown as aspects on attached chart, but are aligned soon.
    Just because a pattern forms doesnt mean that an attack will happen, but when an attack does happen, then usually you will find many of the pattern configurations discussed on this thread.
    Im still trying to find out the time of a suicide attack on a bus leaving Baghdad on 8th Dec. 2005, killing at least 30.

thanks for the chart data this was definitly a sick attack. do they not understand this attack only further damaged thier own wartown country? pigs they are!

anyhow... the kite is a factor, yes, but wow the orbs are wide!

keeping within tighter orbs, mainly because i believe karmic stuff always tends to stay within close orbs and loves to be present on the angles.. I notice there is a major pattern involving mercury/venus/pluto, ceres, juno, and all the angles. pluto and ceres sit close to eachother, with the midheaven at thier midpoint (8 arcmin). at the other end of the axis, at the IC, sits juno in opposition. mercury/venus/juno form a yod along the IC/MC axis, with the yod pointing at the juno/IC conjunction. the charts angles are almost square, causing the juno/ceres-pluto opposition to form a grand cross on the already-crossed angles, and the mercury/venus sextile forms sextiles and trines to the asc/dsc axis as well. alot of anglular interaction with a very tight-orbed yod on the ic/mc, and the yod has an opposition running right down the center, forming semisexiles even! i'm convinced a yod with an opposition right down the center is even more powerful as a formation.

an astrolog chart showing only these aspects is attached. not shown in the chart is the semisquare/sesquiquadrate that mercury forms with the lunar nodes. i've found it common for mercury to make interesting aspects at the time of pig-headed terror attacks. for example, at 9/11, it was exactly risng, that is, conjunct the ascendent degree.

the closest aspects are the yod (juno opposed merc/venus sextile midpoint @ 9arc min), the mercury/node interaction (10 arcmin) , and the pluto/asc-dsc t-square (pluto conjunct asc/dsc midpoint @ 9arcmin).

Once again, Merc,
    Thank you for your imput, i find it very comforting when others look to the heavens during "Our Watch".
    It is all very complicated, and on my own, the puzzle is too complex for me to decipher, yet all together we may make a dent in the mystery of karma and astrology.

no one soul can decipher the puzzle, yet we tend to find clues...it's a complex matter for sure..

i certainly look to more positive implementations of the energy... such senseless violence.

Thursday attacks on Karbala and Ar Ramadi.

Hi everyone,
    Everything on attachment is self-explanatary, so it only leaves me with writing a short note.
    As you can see by attachment with the Karbala attack, there is a kite on the angles that include mean node and Juno, which happened at 10:00am.
    Later another attack happened at Ar Ramadi at 10:55am., when obvously the locational kite on the angles had moved on, but it has been my experience that 1 or 2 major planets on the angles can also set the kite off even when it doesnt touch any angle itself.
    You will see that the Moon is tight on the Asc. and Pluto is 2* off M.C., also i have included the Grand Square that has been around for a while.
    please view B.B.C. document explaining events.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4