Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: London Terrorist Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by KEishin
    What these folks are going after is looking at patterns that could have shown a likelihood of the London bombings happening. Grand sextiles are one of the "ooo wow neato" events in astrology. At these points in time, with the character of the individual planets concerned, this can make for a event of supreme proportions.

Many oppositions are involved, creating an intense atmosphere, but the other aspects will show how the energy is released by all planets involved. A grand sextile can make so much happen, so much energy to flow, that it can become cathartic. Grand aspects are very powerful!

In other words, big bada boom!
    (though they need not be portents of disasters)
    Hi Keishin,
    I think this Grand Sextile, Square, and separate Kite has to be studied, as the timing is so sharp on a number of different events, so looks as if the location is correct, but as i have trouble with locations when viewing a pattern, there is a key here that im not connecting to, as to how it is correct.
    Lets look at this in detail:-
    1) Kites interest me and a Grand Sextile is basically two kites, so lets look at the part of this grand sextile that was in orb for the 6th July at approx. time of the announcement of Jacques Rogge, giving the out come of the vote for the location for the 2012 games.
    Chart on attachment showing south mean node just beginning to be in orb with Asc.
    2)On the original chart that i posted on page 1, the grand sextile was in orb between 07:42 and 08:17, which is basically the time frame it took for the terrorists to travel from Luton on a train to their destination.( They were seen all together by cctv at Kings Cross at 08:30)
    As well as the Grand Sextile, another separate kite is connected to this alignment, being Sun, Juno, Uranus and Ceres. This Kite is conjunct the M.C. at 08:48,( on Attachment) which is very close to the time that the bombs started going off.
    3) It lines up with the Asc. so the Grand Sextile is in orb for the evacuation of Birmingham on the 9th July. ( The Grand Sextile soon after didnt need an angle, all planets and asteroids stayng in orb till 16th July).
    4) South mean node was on the Asc in Leeds at 13:20 which was the start of police controlled explosions on 12th July.
    and 5) And i have no idea what this means, but a grand quintile formed by using the M.C. plus Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, and Juno at 4:12 am. at Leeds on the 12th July, and connected again but with the Asc. at 23:04, same day same location.( This has been happening every night at approx. 22:57 in London since the 10th July.)
    I know this makes me sound thick as i know what quintiles mean in other ways but im still not sure of their meaning from an astrological point of view.
    Now that does make me sound a bozo considering that i have over 20 quintiles on my natal chart doesnt it, ha ha, but mundane astrology is very tricky!
    I wish i could find the final key element that would make me sure of a location beforehand.
    Charts on attachment for 6th july and 7th july.
    Regards, The Monk.

is offline Minister of Formation, in- and disin-
    Well, monk, I rarely look at quintile aspects when casting charts (a holdover form my old days when I did chart casting by hand!), unless my intution suggests it.

In mundane astrological interpretation, quintiles, biquintiles, and by extension Grand Quintles, have been associated with a certain amount of upheaval and destructive tendencies or transformation and a determination to create change. Their energies are a little more stable in that their qualities or elements are almost always in accord. In natal astorlogy, I would see them as indicators of extreme creativity, genius and/or eccentricity. (think Mozart, daVinci, etc)

I really like your perspective of a Grand Sextile being two Kites. I never thought of it that way. I look at that chart and see the Juno opposition as confusing from my POV. It usually deals with marriage potential. But ignoring that for the moment, Juno in Taurus in the 9th deals with stubborness and foreigners or those from an extreme background. Hmm . . .

But looking at the Q's, Think for a moment about the powers of Pluto and Mars in their signs. In this case they are both in the element of fire, with Mars being in dignity. That speaks to me of single-minded dedication to a goal. Certainly fits.
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

Quote Originally Posted by KEishin
    Well, monk, I rarely look at quintile aspects when casting charts (a holdover form my old days when I did chart casting by hand!), unless my intution suggests it.

In mundane astrological interpretation, quintiles, biquintiles, and by extension Grand Quintles, have been associated with a certain amount of upheaval and destructive tendencies or transformation and a determination to create change. Their energies are a little more stable in that their qualities or elements are almost always in accord. In natal astorlogy, I would see them as indicators of extreme creativity, genius and/or eccentricity. (think Mozart, daVinci, etc)

I really like your perspective of a Grand Sextile being two Kites. I never thought of it that way. I look at that chart and see the Juno opposition as confusing from my POV. It usually deals with marriage potential. But ignoring that for the moment, Juno in Taurus in the 9th deals with stubborness and foreigners or those from an extreme background. Hmm . . .

But looking at the Q's, Think for a moment about the powers of Pluto and Mars in their signs. In this case they are both in the element of fire, with Mars being in dignity. That speaks to me of single-minded dedication to a goal. Certainly fits.
    Hi Keishin,
    Thanks for the info, like you i feel that quintiles need to be correctly handled or else they can be very harmful, they seem to be connected to the atom either joining to make life or splitting or tearing away, as many of bomb victims are only identified by D.N.A. samples, sorry about being graphic.
    I have had a few thoughts on how the Cosmos may pick locations, although if im right it would only be accurate within a circle of two or three hundred miles, but thats better than nothing.
    I cant remember who it was in the 17th century, but i know that a scientist wanted to know the distance between the Sun and the Earth.
    He solved the problem by viewing the Sun by two points on the Earth, thus creating an angle by which he was able to calcalate the Sun's distance which was only marginally out from its true distance.
    We have this technology today by a hand held computer that sends a signal to two satellites in space, and sends back your exact location on the Earth.
    The Cosmos could use a number of different points to do this :-
    A) by using two planets on the Asc. and M.C. to form a pattern...This is then fixed to a particular location but as planets arent exactly on the angles, this leads to a blurred orb of several hundred miles. ( I talked this over with Fluff).
    B)The other way that we could find a very blurred location is if as is often the case with a lot of patterns that i follow, we may get a fix by the fact that the nodes are frequently used, so may be able to give information by the angle between the node and a planet on the Asc. or M.C, but again would be an area at least 2 or 3 hundred miles square.
    As i havent posted any aggression kites other that the London Bombing, i thought i would run through a few and put them on attachment.
    A) The London Chart for the start of war between England and Germany in 1939. ( believe it or not the same pattern appeared for the Surrender of Germany).
    B)The Terrorist bombing of U.S.S. Cole that happened a couple of years before Bali, almost down to the minute.
    And C) The Beslan School Slaughter that shows two kites by using either node, thus also showing a symbolic Grand Sextile. Interestingly the Beslan kites use three of the four points used with the London Terrorist Kite. ( Sun, Uranus, Juno.)
    Actually i think Fluff told me that Demetra George, author of Asteroid Goddesses considers Juno to represent all partnerships and commitments, not only marriage, which prompts a chilling thought when applied to suicide bombers " till death do we part".
    There are leaders around the world that have far more understanding of the times we live in, having access to ancient knowledge that was never lost. Hopefully greed and power hasnt corrupted them, we need leadership from the heart.

When the Vatican wise sit, fearful for our fate,
    while paying homage to the relic beyond their gate,
    The oath, the obelisk, high on Capitol hill,
    bending the Cosmos to their ego and will.
    Hydra's wine, bittersweet, raised high from a flaggon,
    betwix't freedom and love or release of the dragon.

When karmic dark clouds hang crying from the sky,
    and those of the 33 degree, calcalate and scry,
    look to the angles, there you will find a kite,
    tis the cosmic bugle, first blood in the fight.

Regards, the monk.

Hi everyone,
    This is a quick post, got to talk to Fluffmeister and others, found a really nasty chart, for Christmas Eve in London, thats includes two points that come up time and time again in terrorist attacks, Mean Node and Juno.
    I really dont have all the parts of the puzzle, so i cant be definite.
    But i wont be shopping in central London on the 24th December, also it's Locational by both angles having planets or asteroids very near.
    I'll get back when i've more info.
    Chart on attachment.
    Regards, the monk.

As a general question to any of you who study charts for the time and place of events, do any of you use any statistical analysis to find significant predictors? Linear regressions and all that fun stuff? I can see how it'd be very feasible to do, but I'd hate to be involved in all the data entry.
    I have no signature. You're imagining this.

Hi Everyone,
    I really am beginning to scare myself, i did know about this pattern but hadn't got to looking at it properly, it stays around for a while, breaking up and reforming.
    Please find on attachment B.B.C. document on yesterdays events in London, plus chart showing another Grand Sextile on the Asc. angle.
    Regards, The monk.

Hi everyone,
    Just keeping you up to date with events.......A terrorist was shot five times and killed in London today while he was running through Stockwell underground station at 10:00am.
    I have included a chart on attachment showing a kite on the M.C. for this time.
    I can't talk to fluffmiester yet as he has lectures to do over the week-end.
    So far ,the charts i have posted have been accurate to events but i dont expect that to continue, one part of the puzzle of locational charts will fall out of place without being recognized.
    Whether London gets any more unpleasant surprises on 24th December, i cannot say, but i would give a 10% chance.
    Actually while looking at the 24th Dec. chart, i found something that only someone who studies Sacred Geometry would find and are familiar with the ancient platonic solids.
    The shapes have been incorperated into many buildng, having been recognized as the building blocks of the Universe. Both the Pentagon and the worlds tallest building, Petronas Towers, in Kuala Lumur used intented sacred geometry in their design.
    Actually there isnt anything that you cant draw in 3D by using sacred geometry, it is my feeling that it is the Cosmos's Draughtman's board, and its composition is very like an astrology chart, please see skull on attachment.
    The chart of the 25th Dec has a grand square and a grand sextile that are only a few degrees out of being in perfect alignment, thus cuting the chart into four halves and therefore setting up 3D images of the platonic solids.
    I have cut the centre out of the astology chart so im just showing the aspects, which you can view on attachment, where the shapes are hidden within the angles......It prompts the thought, is the Cosmos sending us visual messages, and if so, how do we intrepret the pictures?
    The geometric Platonic solid symbols are visual intruments that can help bring our vibrations into harmony with with the rhyhms of nature.
    The same refined regenerative technology that nature has evolved can be used in ways to help organise our own thought patterns.
    Lots of people send out good thoughts into the world during large planetary alignments, i wonder if these shapes are there to try to calm the choppy karmic sea of our planet during this difficult time in our history, by group thought patterns?
    I know you think im flaky(3D astrology charts Ha Ha!)....but its worth a try...have a look, they are the exact aspect lines produced by the 24th Dec. chart, it does look like a supreme intelligence is trying to tell us something.
    Regards, The Monk.

Thanks for the input, Everyone may find it interesting how the two charts are so similar involving the failed London bomb attack( explosives didnt go off properly), that happened on Thursday 21st July,London, and the Egyptian bomb slaughter at Sharm El Sheikh near old town Sharm El Maya.
    I havent been able to get an exact Lat. and Long but used Suez, which wouldnt have changed the angles by much, yet if anyone can post the exact position i would be grateful.
    The Grand sextile for the Egyptian bombing had only changed by the Moon coming into orb, with Neptune, and the method of releasing its energy, by Juno sitting on the Asc, plus being square two other points in the alignment, the London chart did this by the both nodes being exactly on the Asc. and Desc. at the critical time.
    The laws that govern the release of energy seem as follows,
    1) Juno and the Nodes usaully are part of many terrorist attacks but they dont have to be in the same pattern, but work together usually with a kite or squares attached to a Star of David.
    2) If the pattern has a weak orb then this can be released when in contact with Asc. or M.C.
    3)An angle is sometimes used without a planet reinforcement to complete the grand sextile.
    4)Lastly, it seems that the energy can be released by the planets being very near to the angles at the time.
    Both charts are on attachment,
    Regards, The monk.

Hi Everyone,
    I,m wary when the Moon is conjunct the nodes on an angle, one of the worst terrorist attacks in Iraq happened during a grand square on the angles conjunct the Moon and nodes at Al Hillah, Iraq on 28th Feb 2005 at 08:30, 122 people died during the attack, and amongst others that i have found, 3rd September 1939, London at 11:00am. These two happened by the Asc. and Desc., so i dont know if an I.C., M.C. configuration would produce any effect.
    But i think i must put a chart i found on attachment for London astrologers, or anyone else from that area.
    I dont wish to alarm anyone but as im writing this, the chart is only approx. 17 hours into the future,
    i am probably wrong, and only look at a 10% chance of anything unpleasant happening during the evening rush hour, but this is a powerful chart with a Grand Sextile and Grand Square including Juno.
    The approx. timing is 17:43 to 18:13pm 26 July, London, please see attachment.
    The flurry of these alignments seem to calm soon.
    Regards, The monk. P.S. Hopefully my concern is unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by the monk
    Hi Everyone,
    I,m wary when the Moon is conjunct the nodes on an angle, one of the worst terrorist attacks in Iraq happened during a grand square on the angles conjunct the Moon and nodes at Al Hillah, Iraq on 28th Feb 2005 at 08:30, 122 people died during the attack, and amongst others that i have found, 3rd September 1939, London at 11:00am. These two happened by the Asc. and Desc., so i dont know if an I.C., M.C. configuration would produce any effect.
    But i think i must put a chart i found on attachment for London astrologers, or anyone else from that area.
    I dont wish to alarm anyone but as im writing this, the chart is only approx. 17 hours into the future,
    i am probably wrong, and only look at a 10% chance of anything unpleasant happening during the evening rush hour, but this is a powerful chart with a Grand Sextile and Grand Square including Juno.
    The approx. timing is 17:43 to 18:13pm 26 July, London, please see attachment.
    The flurry of these alignments seem to calm soon.
    Regards, The monk. P.S. Hopefully my concern is unjustified.

That does look nasty, and with Pluto on the Ascendant

As an aside, it now seems the person they shot who they thought was a terrorist turned out to be a Brazilian electrician who had nothing to do with it and no terrorist links.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast