Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: London Terrorist Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffmeister
    That does look nasty, and with Pluto on the Ascendant

As an aside, it now seems the person they shot who they thought was a terrorist turned out to be a Brazilian electrician who had nothing to do with it and no terrorist links.
    Hi Fluff,
    i hate it when you are off doing lectures, hope you had a good weekend, i,m putting the 28th Feb chart on attachment. I have trouble finding some locations....I think it was you that told me that Hilla, Iraq, is really Al Hillah?
    Now i have trouble finding Musayyib, Iraq involving the attack on Sat 16th July, 8pm, that blew up a tanker truck near a Mosque, killing 98 people.....also havent yet got an exact fix on Sharm El Sheikh near old town Sharm El Maya.
    Sorry for giving you stuff that i am stupid about, hope you can help!
    It is very worrying that the police shot the wrong person (Brazilian electrician) it doesnt
    help the situation at all, and will probably lead to them not being able to do their job properly, 8 bullets being pumped into the head of an ordinary Londoner isnt going to help!

Hi Everyone,
    Although it was an interesting day in London with police investigations involving the flat/apartment that was used by the terrorists to make the Bombs (20 minutes walk from where i live!), and lots of roads being closed off, thankfully nothing happened!
    The bad news is that the chart i posted needed an angle to stay in orb, but has now joined up and stays in orb for another nine and a half hours. It came into orb at approx. 8pm ( London Time) and starts to fade at approx 05:29am on 27th July.
    With all the time differences i cant say what will happen now, if anything,... at 17:35 it is over New
    York on the angles, but as i said, i dont give the chances of anything unpleasant happening above 10%.
    Two Points have changed, south mean node and the Moon are now within orb with the Grand Sextile.
    Regards, The monk.

Hi, Monk - Solar Fire doesn't have Sharm al-Sheik, but my copy of Autoroute shows it as 27N52, 34E17

Hi Fluff,
    thanks for for the Lat. and Long. for Sharm El Sheikh, the revised chart is on attachment, with the chart for another terrorist attack in Iraq,(16th July) I couldnt find Musayyib, so used Baghdad which is only 35 miles away, so the angles would have changed very little.
    Regards, the monk.

Hi everyone,
    I have put on attachment 2 terrorist attacks that happened on the same day at the same time in Karbala and Baghdad on 2nd March 2004, obviously both show the same alignment...again a Star of David. I have to think this cannot be by chance, i feel this is electional astrology.
    The Star of David is symbolic of the aims of the terrorists, and is at the heart of the struggle that they feel they have with Israel, and in turn, America.
    Hopefully this negative karma that is involving innocent people throughout the world and is growing towards a crisis, can be healed before we all have a release of extreme hatred involving extreme weapons.
    Regards,The Monk.

Hi Everyone,
    I thought i would place a document and chart on attachment, the location is Baghdad and involves a very nasty suicide bomb on 13th July 2005....The target was children accepting candy from U.S. soldiers, it really breaks your heart!
    Obviously there are many bombs that are let off in Iraq, and obviously many dont display a "Star of David", yet i am finding a lot of kites.
    Most of the Grand Sextile bomb attacks outside Iraq tend to have the Mean Node and Juno in the alignment.
    Juno and Mean Node, on average line up in a sextile, trine, conjunction or opposition about twice a year, i have posted a chart earlier for London for Christmas Eve including these points in a Grand Sextile, yet this may line up elsewhere. There is another chart for London on 2nd Jan 2006 at 05:55 involving the M.C., after this the next time will be in May 2006....I have yet to research if there are any Grand Sextiles during this time.
    The Monk

Hi everyone,
    I'm putting on attachment 3 charts, 2 follow previous guide lines, being attached to an angle, yet i am confused by the Iraq, Balad bombing on 29th Sept 2005 as there isnt any factor that fixes the release of energies to this location, perhaps i have missed something.......any ideas?
    The other two charts and documents relate to the Oruba Square, Baghdad bombing on 14 Sept and the recent Bali bombing, with Mars sitting on the Asc. square M.C. square Venus on Desc. Plus the usual Juno/Mean node kite, although i dont think i included the Moon on the first Bali attack on the chart on page 1, i know this was on the Desc. It may interest if you compare the two charts, plus wonder why the numerology continues, as the first attack was 1 year 1 month and 1 day (111) after 9/11, and the recent attack on Bali was the first day of the 10th month = 1 +10=11 plus being 11 days before 12th Oct, the date of the first attack. If you also exclude the date 11th sept 01 and 11th March 04 (leap year Madrid bombing), you will find 911 days in between.....interesting!
    Charts and info on attachment.

I would assume the time for 7/7 was elected, as was 9/11.

personally, electing a time to commit a horror is a huge mistake, and is an abuse of the cosmic science. thier plan will turn back upon themselves.

of interest...

look at the mars/jupiter opposition. notice its t-squared by the sun.

the 3-object config (t-sq) is never exact. it's somewhat loose, really, but still very relevant. If i remember properly from looking at the chart it falls on the 2/8 [equal] house axis in london, definitly objective for a killing [house 8] of the body [house 2]. IIRC 9-11-01 attack saturn/pluto opposition was 2/8 with a sun t-sq. as if expansive [jupiter] war [mars] expanded further by the t-sq to the master distributor of fire energy [sun] isnt telling enough... just that put 7/1 to 7/14 on my calendar of 'be watching' dates ...

I dove further into the astromechanics of the t-square. If you note the time that the square from the sun to mars was exact, and the time the square from the sun to jupiter was exact, and then find the time midpoint between these two exact aspects, you end up with a time and date that is really close to the attacks, like within an hour. unless i screwed the calculations, which is possible. in all reality im still a newbie to all this.

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this

Kind regards
    -mer

Quote Originally Posted by mercuric
    I would assume the time for 7/7 was elected, as was 9/11.

personally, electing a time to commit a horror is a huge mistake, and is an abuse of the cosmic science. thier plan will turn back upon themselves.

of interest...

look at the mars/jupiter opposition. notice its t-squared by the sun.

the 3-object config (t-sq) is never exact. it's somewhat loose, really, but still very relevant. If i remember properly from looking at the chart it falls on the 2/8 [equal] house axis in london, definitly objective for a killing [house 8] of the body [house 2]. IIRC 9-11-01 attack saturn/pluto opposition was 2/8 with a sun t-sq. as if expansive [jupiter] war [mars] expanded further by the t-sq to the master distributor of fire energy [sun] isnt telling enough... just that put 7/1 to 7/14 on my calendar of 'be watching' dates ...

I dove further into the astromechanics of the t-square. If you note the time that the square from the sun to mars was exact, and the time the square from the sun to jupiter was exact, and then find the time midpoint between these two exact aspects, you end up with a time and date that is really close to the attacks, like within an hour. unless i screwed the calculations, which is possible. in all reality im still a newbie to all this.

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this

Kind regards
    -mer
    Hi, Mercuric - welcome to Mystic Wicks!

I'd never thought of the time midpoint - what an interesting idea, and I get the same result, though no, I'd certainly not noticed if before you mentioned it. I'm getting Sun square Jupiter exact on 1 July 2005 18:10BST (one hour ahead of GMT) and Sun square Mars on 12 July 2005 at 23:58BST, giving a midpoint of 7 July at 09:04!! The actual time was 08:50, so that's pretty spot on.

I had never, ever thought of looking at T-squares in this way - but it makes a lot of sense. Thank you

Delhi, Jordan and Baghdad terrorist attacks.

Terror blasts ripped through Sarojini Nagar and Paharganj market places within minutes of each other in Delhi, at approx. 17:45 on Saturday 29th October 2005, killing 59. The market places were full getting ready for India's Festival of Light.
    As always we have a kite which is square to Asc. Juno is opp. Pluto (not marked on chart), Sun is conjunct Desc.
    But what i really want you to look at is the kite, which is made up of Saturn, Mean Node, Neptune and CERES, REMEMBER THAT MERCURY WILL CATCH UP AND TAKE OVER FROM CERES AT A LATER DATE IN A RELAY.
    Chart on attachment.
    Please view chart and documents on attachment involving the Jordan hotel attack on 9th Nov. 2005(9/11), you will see Mercury has taken over in a relay from Ceres, plus something i always look for which i think sets both nodes off, when they sit on the angles. Pluto is in opp. to Juno. Remember where they are.
    On the 10th November 2005 there was a suicide attack on the Qaduri restaurant in Baghdad, at 09:30am which shows the same chart but twisted upside down, still on the angles/Nodes. Pluto/Juno now rest on Asc./Desc......Interesting!
    On the Jorden documents you will see that "Crusaders are mentioned".
    I have also included a London Daily Mail article where Al Qaeda threatened the Queen due to Crusader Laws. It looks as if Crusaders antagonise Arab Fundamentalists not of a passive kind, thus makes negotiation difficult in a dangerous world. As this seems central to their grievances, i wonder if it would be wise not to elect them till we find a solution to the world wide problem, If you dont know who the term crusaders refer to in the modern world....then look it up on the net, to see what they evolved into today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast